Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wic New Player

I say that the gear that you add into dcuo is Roy harper’s rebirth Arsenal outfit the 3 reasons I say this is because I have a Roy character in the game and Roy is an underrated character in the dc universe and he should get more fame and the last reason is that they just brought back Roy in the new comic infinite Frontier and I would like to see him in the game. These are the 3 reason why Roy harper’s suit should be in the game thanks daybreak for letting us have this opportunity to vote for the gear in the game.
    • Like x 1
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This...this one RIGHT HERE!!!! This version of Wildcat is PURRFECT!!! The whole suit can be used, and all the individual parts would mix so well with so many other styles. I LOVE THIS!!!
    • Like x 4
  3. Flash_Gød_Of_Death New Player

Flash God Of Death (Black Racer)
    [IMG]
    or Superman Prime
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  4. W ar New Player

I would like to see something like this.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Uh...we already have one from the Team-Up Time Capsule.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. W ar New Player

Or something with Blue Beetle
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I definitely co-sign Katana!!! Please!!!
    • Like x 6
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

• Like x 6
  9. Megzilla Developer

• Like x 15
  10. W ar New Player

Or something like this
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  11. Donna_Troy-Dc New Player

12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  13. HalJordan Active Player

A new Sinestro style because Disciple of Parallax doesn't cut it with the yellow emblem and t-shirt style. I'm talking the original comic accurate black/white logo and a full non t-shirt style chest. Maybe a skin style and hairstyle to go with it would be cool since you currently cannot replicate Sinestro's eyes ingame. [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  14. Jenergy New Player

Halo's costume (Gabrielle Doe comic; not lame Young Justice). Nothing compares to her rainbow style but she doesn't; wear a helm so probably not going to happen.) And classic Amazing man with the huge A.
    • Like x 1
  15. SilkyPawz Bunny

Can we Get Something like Whisper A'daire

[IMG]

And these Boots or Thigh Highs from Monarch Playing Card Company

[IMG]

Cat Woman with The Cat Ears
    [IMG]

Thank you :)
    • Like x 8
  16. Untitled New Player

A suit inspired by Red X would be cool.
    • Like x 7
  17. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Hmm im seeing alot of people post variations of styles we already have in game. Do you think this would be a good opportunity to get some actually new looks in? Not just the 5th version on wonder woman or batman.

Guys can we get a Shaolin monk set in the game, all i ask. Then we can get 100 superman suits for all I care
    • Like x 4
  18. Donna_Troy-Dc New Player

I think this Zatanna's outfit coulde be perfectly realized on Dc , a classy heroic and modern outfit ❤️❤️❤️
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. HeyImRez New Player

Colorable Val Zod Gear with emblem attached or a Val Zod emblem
    • Like x 2
  20. Father Time PS New Player

I just really want a scarf style! How about the Shadow? Has a mafia feel to it, and let's be honest, we all love the trenchcoat styles!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.