Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Lantern Styles
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Classic Robin -
    [IMG]

Again, any missing features can be pulled from later Robins' costumes as long as the core provides the classic look and feel.
    • Like x 6
  3. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Classic Bronze Age Green Arrow -
    [IMG]

We've needed the hat since the beginning, but everything else in this look would be awesome.
    • Like x 9
  4. Flashing.Forward New Player

I feel as if Kid Flash doesn’t get seen as much him and Robin a Kid Flash cowl would look really good and a Robin chest or even Damians full suit.
    Also the OG Flash hands that are just a hand style not on the chest. BUT what I really wanna see is a full Wally West Rebirth SUIT!!! It would look amazing!
    • Like x 2
  5. Wildcat Committed Player

Katana

[IMG]

The Rival

[IMG]

Cicada

[IMG]

Godspeed

[IMG]

Savitar

[IMG]

Plasticman
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  6. Flashing.Forward New Player

7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

side note: I would love to see a collaboration with NetherRealm Studios, company/studio of Mortal Kombat fame, who made the Injustice and Injustice 2 games for all of those DC styles. If possible make some of those styles as in game drops throughout instance content. Some, or most, can be placed in Time Capsules as style drops as well as any styles that were/are going to be in Time Capsules. Some styles could be prom box drops, vault drops, Booster Box styles etc. Some of the style pieces could also be random rewards drops upon logging in or some such. Negotiate up to a 50/50 revenue split and I would think everyone wins.
    • Like x 3
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

[IMG]

The OG Red Robin/Tim design ^
    Starfire's outfit she currently has in game
    Any version of Spoiler
    Any version a regular Robin costume that's not a special thing like the Raptor stuff (IE the original one, Damian, etc)
    Any Blue Beetle
    Impulse/Kid Flash
    Any Wondergirl look
    Catwoman
    A Golden Age or first appearance look (ie the original batman design, "Discowing," the early Batwoman/Kathy and Batgirl/Bette, etc)
    Green Arrow
    Speedy/Red Arrow/Arsenal (Roy or Mia or both)
    Anything from Young Justice, the show or the '98 comics series or even the new comics series, if possible to get those rights (IE Artemis or Tigress, early Superboy/Conner Kent, etc)
    Jon Kent Superboy
    Supergirl (any)
    '66 designs like '66 Catwoman and the like
    Complete Alan Scott suit
    Talia and/or Ra's
    Some of the other Bombshells like Batgirl, Zatanna, Ravager, etc
    • Like x 18
  9. Agent Canada Active Player

Seriously? Any hero but Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, there a whole universe of heroes to chose from. I second Martian Manhunter, Deadman, even classic Nightwing for the open chest if nothing else. What I really think you should do is offer up a Hero and a Villain costume. Lord Kobra and his minions come to mind, Chainmail and the shaped cowl.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Cyro Committed Player

Invisible styles like invisible hands, legs, feet

That has to be the easiest styles to add to the game

Per Degaton's hair style
    • Like x 2
  11. Alex46438204 New Player

The closest we have to a Diana style is that of Noble Warrior, but none that is exactly like Diana and her style from the movie. Already at least the full style of Diana's NPC.
    https://images.app.goo.gl/Jw21eszbXsJXm7M38
    • Like x 1
  12. EvilDeeds Active Player

Give us some slimline styles like skinny gloves and spandex boots
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  13. Zeph El New Player

I would like to see more Power Armor Costume Styles - The Earth 3 Luthor Armor Set is still one of the best but it would still be nice to have more options.
    • Like x 1
  14. WitchOfSteel New Player

I think a Supergirl Rebirth suit is much needed, there isn’t a chest style that is lower than the collarbone with an emblem slot available to us and there are so many sleek pieces that would work for players in their own style, I wanted to just say How i feel like giving us Kara’s very own emblem can help mediate the thousands of requests for a BVS or a Re-Release of the Superman Emblem, i’m unsure if her very own specific emblem is a part of the whole licensing issue but it wouldn’t hurt to try , i’m not sure how to attach images but here is a link clearly showing a difference between the superman emblem and her very own emblem !

Emblems:

https://wallpapersafari.com/w/eLSBho

https://www.clipartmax.com/middle/m...-logo-by-the-penciler-new-52-superman-emblem/

Supergirl Rebirth Suit:

https://pin.it/6KcXEV5
    • Like x 2
  15. Dami New Player

Damian Wayne Robin gear
    • Like x 2
  16. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

That's tough, I gotta think about it :oops:

For now, there's one I would really love to see. We (or at least I and my friend) need more Red Hood stuff (with this specific jacket). :oops:
    The existing Gotham Outlaw style isn't cool enough.

[IMG]
    • Like x 17
  17. VulcainFr New Player

Stargirl full suit !!!!
    • Like x 3
  18. SiberianSpecial New Player

That's it. Now, who do you want to wear?[/quote]

The size of the body could have the large, above what already exists, something the size of the Darkseid/Doomsday/Bane of option.
    The body of a fat person would also be very cool.

Style needed: Priority Please!please!please!

Feet of Black Adam is nice but it doesn't have!
    Belt of Black Adam is nice (equal to the waist band drowned)
    Chest Black Adam
    Hands of Black Adam
    Embleam LARGE lightning
    • Like x 1
  19. RavenCroft75 New Player

[IMG]

I love all the ideas above guys... Great job...Here are my two ideas of Supergirl outfits. I dont like the cape on the two suits below, so I found my own cape.....So either we use the Supergirl outfit or the Man of Steel outfit for Supergirl, I want a whole outfit for Supergirl....The skirts are so frickin last year.....I really want a good cape with a solid S on it......Thanx for doing this guys.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 8
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.