Event Legion Phase too quickly full?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Hello, am I the only one who is too often confronted with phases that are too often complete?

During the day, I would like to believe that finding several phases for this event is simple, but in the evening it is more complicated, sometimes there are not enough people to do this event. So, wouldn't it be possible to relax the limit of one person in one phase for the time of this type of event?
    • Like x 1
  2. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I'm going to be honest with you...

I know English is clearly not your first language and I greatly respect you for trying to communicate in English here, but...

80% of the time I have no idea what you are talking about. The only takeaway I have from your topics is that you're angry about something and want something done. Beyond that the words you're using in the order you're using them just do not make sense most of the time.

If you haven't been getting the kind of response you want on the forums, that's probably why. Just giving you notice.
    • Like x 2
  3. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

I was thinking along the lines of using 'key' words.
    say you use the word phase within text chat - couldn't the devs come up with a trigger that auto counts the number of people in your phase and then displays that number within brackets (or something along those lines)???

so... I would type something like - phase for legion
    and the chat would display:

LFG (your toon): phase (46) for legion

in this way - those of us watching chat would then know how many people are in that phase.
    so if we knew that the maximum number of toons is say 50 - we then know we may be able to get into that phase by phasing on that person. Of course if we don't get in we just assume that other people are faster at phasing than we are.

this would also help the person LFG - phase for legion
    as they would then know they are close to the maximum and may choose not to LFG again for sometime.
    as for those of us wanting to get into a phase - if we see say (50) we then would ignore that LFG...

I wonder if the devs would have to come up with some other trigger - say a word that is enclosed in quotes
    in this case we would type:

"phase" for legion

and again what we would displayed would be:
    LFG (your toon): phase (46) for legion

just thinking out loud....
  4. Shalayah Committed Player

If you have any issues with full phases. You can start by shouting in LFG to either

1. Get your phase filled up
    Or
    2. Join a group and spam the “join phase” option until it lets you in.

I usually try to join a group but if I see that there’s a bunch of people trying to run legion bounties. I’ll tell them to join my phase. Eventually it’ll fill up as more people get on or the full phases for whatever reason start dying out.
    • Like x 2
  5. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

you know ... you should lighten up... you seem to be wound too tight....

the person - is just typing - seems to be in conversational english without trying to be correct with their grammar.

perhaps that offends you, and since this appears to be true for you - some might label you as ' racist '

or hey you might just be a teacher with a pet peeve - and since you can't take it out on your students... people in the forums are your target.... again a little decorum goes along way.... your thoughts and views are definitely not shared by others...

ahem...
    • Like x 1
  6. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I'm not uptight or offended. Did you even read my post? I respect him for trying. I was just informing him that I have great difficulty understanding his posts here on the forums. I know if I do, others do as well. You're the one jumping to conclusions and making assumptions about my emotions and intent. Maybe you need to be the one to unwind... also work on your reading comprehension.
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This is very true.
    • Like x 1
  8. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I can't help it if games tend to put foreign language countries to one side, I make the effort to translate as well as possible with the help of a translator, but as you must surely know, translators are not perfect and sometimes don't always understand the meaning of a certain sentence as we bread it up.

I do my best to write cleanly in order to have a good result of possible translation, but sometimes it's not always enough, afterwards I can't do anything more, if only foreigners could be heard a bit more than their wallet, we wouldn't have to make life difficult to communicate, but here we are, money decides, or rather, greed decides....