Episode base item vendor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Feb 26, 2021.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we get a base item vendor tied to episodes in our HQ?

This would include the existing base item loot boxes (and collection reward base items) from more recent episodes, as well as base items from all other episode content.

For instance, you could buy a Tier 4 Base Item Box, containing 1,5, or 25 base items respectively, and include base items like Ancient Neptune Bust, Stone Spartan Statue, or Candelabra.

Or you could buy a Tier 7 Base Item Box (same as above), which could include base items like Pool of Lava, Dilapidated Wooden Bridge, Study Bookcase, Kryptonian Wall Divider, Flash Museum Sign: Ice, Elegant Single Curtain, and more.

Or you could buy a Tier 8 Base Item Box, which could include base items from the monthly content such as: Mobius Chair, Ceiling Sculpture, Kandor Sign - Medical, Art Deco Column, Gothic Window, and more.

This could also include base items tied to Legends PVE such as Arkham Asylum Plaque and Antique Statue Pedestal.

This would be purchased for Source Marks.

Thoughts?
    • Like x 7
  2. Eve YouTuber

+1! There are some episodes that have no base items packs to buy even from their own vendors and It's frustrating.
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please make this happen! Or better yet have the individual base items from each tier on a respective tier vendor.

It's becoming very difficult on less populated servers to acquire base items from older content. You are very reliant on Q pops, not being kicked from groups due to toxic group members in random Qs, and broker. Hours waiting for a Q pop for a chance for a certain base item to drop. This can go on for months and months.

I really want to finish my bases, but the reality is that any server outside of US server is going to run into issues acquiring older base items unless they are on a vendor and can be bought with Source Marks. This issue is only going to become worse with time.

Please? :(
    • Like x 1
  4. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Let's take it even a step further! With the addition to episode base item boxes, make the selection boxes instead! So that we could choose exactly which base we want. There's far too many base items at this point for everything to be tied to RNG and I really think something should be done about that.
    • Like x 3
  5. Eve YouTuber

Maybe they could do theme boxes too? I would play even with source marks for boxes with Funhouse base items!
    • Like x 1
  6. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Definitely need this since forever. I wouldn't want it random loot boxes though, a direct purchase similar to how we are able to purchase collection reward base items is how I would prefer it to be implemented. Prices should also vary depending on the base items size and or value. I wouldn't want to pay the same currency for all if one base item is super small or basic in terms of design.

But yes we need this as we continue to get more content and less playability in old episodes, seeking the base items we want can be frustrating!
    • Like x 2