Rising Icons hero league Recruiting.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by speedster1981, Jul 27, 2020.

1. speedster1981 Committed Player

Hey Everyone;

Rising Icons is now recruiting! at the moment this league is very small and we are looking to build it up. I know there is a lot of Leagues on DCUO looking for high CR and SP players and rest assured we are NOT one of them.
    We welcome all players no matter if you're a long time player or new to the game. One of the reasons we chose to start recruiting is quite simple we enjoy this game and want to find others that do as well, Not to mention we all know progressing in this game and feat hunting goes a lot smoother with a team especially with how long it could take to get into older content! thats where being in a league that enjoys revisiting the old content and feat hunting can be a very good thing.. We are NOT one of those leagues that demand or expect you to look like an comic or anime character but if that's how you roll go for it!

we only have a few small rules!!! a Mic is preferable but not really required and you gotta have a good sense of humor and it goes without saying respect is a MUST!!! The existing members have been playing dcuo for quite a few years and are always willing to help out if asked. if this sounds good hit me up on here or in-game on Ryu Tereru , Max Speeds , K0N EL52 or another member called Speed Dial.

We also have a villain League too called Comedic Villainy if you're interested

on the villain side you can reach me on Mentally Unwell , Darkspeeddemon187 , Terrakotsu or Vampirebynight or you can send a tell to Barth Thawne.

Forgot to mention we are on the US server.
  2. speedster1981 Committed Player

3. speedster1981 Committed Player

We are recruiting anyone
    Who wants to do feat runs and is active. We don't expect high combat rating or skill points just respectful , active players that like to hang out and have fun. If interested hit me up on here and online on Ryu tereru
  4. speedster1981 Committed Player

Our goal is to get enough members for raid feat runs if you want to be a part of building a good feat hunting league let me know on here or online... remember all can help each other that is what a league is supposed to be about.
  5. speedster1981 Committed Player

6. speedster1981 Committed Player

7. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Speedster1981 is a cool dude who is helpful, friendly, and plays to get the most enjoyment out of the game possible. If you are looking for a league, give Rising Icons a look.
    • Like x 1
  8. speedster1981 Committed Player

Thank you Hype
  9. CHARI EL Level 30

Keen to join.

ID - CHARI EL
  10. HollowRonin New Player

Can PC players join?
  11. speedster1981 Committed Player

12. speedster1981 Committed Player

hit me up when I'm on if you want a invite ok. my main is Ryu Tereru