Is it true that this new DLC gonna be a continuation of Long Live the Legion?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BƖack, Feb 22, 2021.

1. BƖack Dedicated Player

Is it true or nah? I hope it's not...
    Personally i would like to see something new instead of legion part 2 :p
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Doubtful, but we won't know for sure until it's announced. All the teases we've been given so far indicate it will probably be based on Flashpoint.
    • Like x 7
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The last time they did a direct DLC continuation (Metal Part 1 & 2) back to back it was not well received. Seriously doubt they would go that route again. Besides, they have been dropping hints about Flashpoint for a little while now....so not sure how an immediate Legion follow up became a rumor. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

It's Flashpoint and will continue the Anniversary Event that they spent time redoing to include Flash Related Characters.

Now, would it have any Legion in it? Maybe, I mean they mention XS and we are dealing with time travel. So who knows? But the lead up has been Wonderverse with Queen Diana to Anniversary Event. It's most likely Flashpoint.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mermaid Dedicated Player

The producer's letter already gave us the answer that Episode 40 is Flashpoint related and even if they didn't reveal that, the Anti-Monitor Anniversary event already gave us the prelude! By giving us a little bit of Flashpoint lore through the recordings of Lois Lane, the updated looks of Flash & Zoom, and Emperor Aquaman's cameo.

[IMG]

I already predicted this back when they started teasing the Wonder Woman council and we could clearly sea Flashpoint WW's silhouette. Flashpoint is a very popular event, very surprised that we got all the Metal stuff way before it lol.
    • Like x 8
  6. Eve YouTuber

Where did you see Emperor Aquaman? :O
    • Like x 1
  7. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

In the open world Anti-Matter Anniversary Zone. I spotted him near the Water World Boss.
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

thank you!
  9. Mermaid Dedicated Player

He is on the right side of the Science Spire docks and on the opposite side, is Queen Diana.
    • Like x 3
  10. Eve YouTuber

Thank you, I had no idea. Makes me more excited for Flashpoint now :D
    • Like x 3
  11. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

iiiiiiiiii sorta want more legion ngl
  12. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Really? I'm not even the biggest Legion fan nor do I hate them but the story was mishandled.. It didn't even feel very "Legion"-like but rather an extension of Teen Titans.. especially since we got more of Titans roster appearance than the actual Legionaires themselves. Cosmic Boy was also very weak in it lol idk but if I was a super fan, I'd be disappointed with how they debut in DCUO. They lacked a proper build up in a way that they did Atlantis with Deluge/Starro or how they're doing it now with the upcoming Flashpoint episode.
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

There is also that bit at the end of the CC raid where Anti-Monitor mentions he'd kill us now, but he's got more 'pressing' business elsewhere. There was a drop about Zeus seeing 'something' behind the source wall in FGS raid as well....could be unrelated, but could be hits on something coming...
    • Like x 2
  14. Stardazer Committed Player

I'm excited to see all the connections here. If we look at DC comics, we know the figure behind the Source Wall is Perpetua, who is also Anti-Monitor's mother. Aniti-Monitor helped lock her behind the Wall (if I recall correctly), so we may end up joining forces with him in the future. I think this Flashpoint DLC will be one of many story archs we'll get that lead into Perpetua.
    • Like x 3
  15. Critical Massacre Committed Player

I think it’ll be Suicide Squad episode as per the new movie coming out.
  16. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Yea all the teen titans were kinda a bummer but i really like the alert and the open world stuff wasnt that bad, if the dlc had 2 raids i woulda gave it an 80%, im kinda tired of mordru i hope thats the last we see him.

And im excited for the flashpoint ! Hopefully we get a thomas wayne batman set, i need some slimeline type pants with guns on the side and thats what he wears!
  17. AV Loyal Player

This is similarly teased in one of the collection rewards via John Constantine talking about something universe-ending coming and him trying to fight behind the scenes to prolong the inevitable.
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

I'd love to see more Legion content, but I'm content to wait until they have the time to really flesh out the roster with Legion characters and locations.

Flashpoint I was only so-so on when it came out in the comics, but I think it fits quite well for the game and gives the ability to do a lot without having to extensively develop new assets. Especially since most of the main characters are in game already and just need re-skinning. Personally I suspect we'll see a the Thomas Wayne Batman outfit as a style before too long.
  19. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I'm hoping we're getting Flashpoint Batman Dr. Thomas Wayne this episode.
  20. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I thought about this and my first impression was definitely Perpetua but it could have been Mordru too since Wonderverse hinted the Legion's appearance and then we got Legion and faced Mordru, again. Who knows tbh! lol

I hope we don't dive into that content just yet.. Darkseid's time hasn't exactly come yet and poor him not getting all the proper build up he deserves... but I must say I love how interconnected the episodes have been the past 2-3 years. Most notably beginning with JLD explaining Batman's absence in the magical threat and then we learn he's caught up with stuff in Metal which then led to the breaking of the source wall that would continue in Birds of Prey and then Wonderverse..

War of Light/Amazon Fury/Halls of Power could never lol (no shade though, they were awesome episodes )
    • Like x 2