[Idea] A "Pet" or artefact based on Larfleeze

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

The idea has just come up in months "And why not a pet or artefact based on Larfleeze"?

I suppose a pet would be more appropriate for a character rather than an artifact, given the rather special abilities of the latter, after the devs would certainly have more ideas than me to design an artifact like this.

If it would be possible to see it as a pet, I think it should be larger than the usual fart size, I would even suggest having a similar size of a sidekick with the only difference being that it would be a single one, instead of 3.

The request could be a bit weird considering the specificity of the character and its complexity, but here it is, I found this idea interesting.

What do you say about it?

And another question, should it be reserved for the light player or available for all?

I'm even of the opinion that this character would deserve a DLC.
  2. Panderus Senior Producer

I say you are trying to take my things, they are MY things. MINE.
    • Like x 10
  3. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

There should be more secondary arts kind of like the bottled soda. A larfleeze one that increases drop rates on nth metal or catalysts at a certain level? Or at a certain level it adds a power to your tray that at acts like an exobyte/collection radar? LOL I'm just trying to think what a Larfleeze art would do. May not give you any battle stats, but would be a great second tier type art you use in open worlds or whatever
  4. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I get the impression that you're possessed by Larfleeze :D

you make me raise an idea, rate of rare object loot increased to X %
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Could be that little Glomulous or whatever guy, good size for a pet whether base or combat..... or a mini Larfleeze!
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Or...just more Artifact pets in general would be nice.
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

A artifact thats like grim but not a purple eye thing would be nice
  8. Synisterstrike Active Player

I see what you did there lololol.
  9. GothamKnight38 Active Player

Actually the following is a must have addition to the game:
    • Dex-starr pet
    • Green Lantern Chip pet
    • Krypto pet
    • Bat Hound pet
    And PLEASE give us The Bleez Cowl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

The subject here is Larfleeze ;)