Double Nth Metal Extended?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dominic Blue, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

So there's no announcement of a bonus week cause I guess the Texas snowstorm nixed that but I'm wondering if they won't turn off the double Nth Metal after the shutdown? Did anyone notice on the EU server?
  2. Berza Committed Player

Double Nth drop is still active in EU server.
    • Like x 2
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

Until further notice, double Nth drop will remain active. Most of us don't have power or internet to make any changes to anything. I am very fortunate and just got back online last night, many of the team are not as fortunate. We'll be taking stock of the situation and what changes we need to make to all the things coming up based on us being out of commission for so long.
    • Like x 22
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Oh Lord. Stay safe!
    • Like x 5
  5. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Greatly Appreciate The Update!
    I know what that is like to have no power & I hate it! Hope everything get resolved asap!
    • Like x 3
  6. Eve YouTuber

Understandable. Stay safe!
    • Like x 4
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Thanks Charon. I hope you guys keep safe and warm in the meantime and thanks for keeping the game up and running for us despite the challenges.
    • Like x 4
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Glad this is being extended, even if it is for such terrible reasons. This 10 day work week means I haven’t had a chance to take advantage of bonus Nth Metal.
    • Like x 1
  9. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Whoa, stay safe all, hoping everyone there gets power back asap!
    • Like x 1
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Bitter sweet
    He nth xtension is a blessing no doubt but sorry to hear about the continued power issues. My wife an girls an I are moving there in 2 weeks so prayers your way!!!!!
    side note* you hiring???
  11. Panderus Senior Producer

Well everything should be cleared up by then outside of another cold snap. Roads were mostly clear of ice today and I was able to to pick up a bit of food stuffs.

We ARE hiring: https://www.dimensionalink.com/careers

There will also probably be another mid level programmer job listed soon(tm) and not because someone is leaving or has left.
    • Like x 3
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Should have brought a Troller.