The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  2. Quantomane Level 30

What is the head you use?
    • Like x 1
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

The Oceanic Princess of the Sea

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Mix and matching the Caregiver Neon Chroma with the classic Surging Chroma and I love it. The texture and shade of the Caregiver Neon is pearl-fect for the Aqua blue look I'm going for and it blends well with the Enhanced Mera styles. On her alternate outfit, the Blue Mearcian Flame really matched the Blue Runic hand style giving her look more mystic edge. I loooove how the runics and glowing zodiac signs all mesh well together.

The Winged Champion of Themyscira

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

VERY late to the Medicus ex Machina wings appreciation but this is really one of the best wings they've done in the game! I am really glad I logged in to claim this even though I was on a break. The range and versatility it has. I think the Winged Amazonian NPCs who sport the Hera's Strength back style should have been wearing these instead hehe. The recently released Restored Shim'tar is also very amazing!! I love that we can now change the colour of the metal textures. This is one of their best OG non-iconic design so it was nice that they revisited it and refreshed it!

This whole style I've curated based on these wings have instantly became of my favourite looks that I've ever done, working on acquiring the Athena helmet and I can't wait to apply it with this look.
    • Like x 13
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

always well done. the second to last is fire.
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Runes of the norsemen :)
  6. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

• Like x 1
  7. mamadomomo Active Player

Bringing the curls back with a classic look to wonder woman

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  8. mamadomomo Active Player

First attempt at star platinum (JOJO's bizarre adventures)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I know I use the Checkmate Informant head and the High Voltage face for my Reach Scarab warrior. Works really well.
  10. NelielTu New Player

What leg style is that? Looks cool!
  11. NelielTu New Player

These are my current styles :)
    1. Amazonian warlord
    2. Raven
    3. Amazonian frost battlemage
    4. Raven inspired. Need the Celtic Crown or Demonic Gemstone to finish this one.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. mamadomomo Active Player

Orion creation

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Eve YouTuber

Athena is retiring ... but instead Yara Flor is coming to my characters roster :) (She will loose the ring, too...)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I wanna say it’s War Metal. Whichever one is themed after the Ares-Batman. Aresman? Batres? Really though. The style themed after The Merciless from Dark Knights Metal
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I believe I experienced an emotion today.
    At first I thought my program was malfunctioning. I told my friends I was finding it difficult to concentrate on anything other than the being on my mind. When they are around my holographic face finds it difficult to form any expression other than a smile. The electric impulses in my program quicken when they are near. A big part of me wants to meet their family and friends, but an equally big part of me is calculating what could go wrong if I were to meet their family and friends. Basically, in my robotic body I am experiencing many of the physical side-effects my cybernetic body does when my program decides to get drunk.
    I was told some of these symptoms are that of the emotion called love, and not a malfunction.
    The hardest part of this entire experience is that Bark-ley won't leave me alone. I do understand before he died Bark-ley loved liquor, and haunting my bar is no big deal because he's a good ghost-dog. But Bark-ley, I need to finish processing this before we can travel to the future for more good alcohol.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Seriously though, back story aside, the ghost dog and ghost cat hang out in my basement bar all the time. Only when I'm taking screenshots in my bar do one or both show up, never anywhere else in that base do they show up in screenshots. And only in the bar part of the basement. Rarely is it the entertainment or food section.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Owlman Earth 3 Level 30

My Murder Machine from Metal [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I didn't even plan on taking a screenshot, because I know y'all are sick of seeing this style.
    All I planned on was selling stuff to the soder vendor, but I had to screenshot for the sake of proving I'm not lying.
    While all my other pets were still in the front room or my library, where I put all my pets, but Bark-ley and Mew-hura immediately teleported to the RunfromDanger Tavern.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

What are those wing-head piece called and where to obtain?
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

It's an accessory. Patron's Plumage. It was one of the grants in the 2019 charity livestream. If it's still obtainable I don't know how. It responds to color slots.
    • Like x 1