Extremely laggy & sluggish servers on USPS right now

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yass Queen Hyppolyta, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

My whole group is having it, slow to zone, loadouts to load, etc. Anyone else?
    • Like x 3
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Yep, felt like this.
    • Like x 5
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Same... frame skipping in open world & a few seconds delay in any type of interaction, menu open/close, etc.
    • Like x 2
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

lol!
  5. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

Just got on and yes.
  6. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Be grateful you can get in. 80 percent of Texas has no power. Myself included.
  7. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Nah
    • Like x 2
  8. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Same. Very slow on PS4.
    • Like x 1
  9. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Good! Next ask for your compensation!

Have a good day
  10. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

There’s always that one guy.
    • Like x 1
  11. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Yikes.

I was just pointing out servers are not in good shape. If you're dealing with power outages, good luck and stay safe. I suggest you turn your attention there rather than trying to guilt people on the forums for not having their power out right now.
    • Like x 2
  12. Staggiie Level 30

I'm US/PC. Yeah very laggy. Was in a Synn/Nth golem spam and they were sliding across the screen and thru walls lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Centrum New Player

31st century lagging badly, NPC's missing.
    We lost a few world boss fights because of the lag.
    Kinda weird to loose the fight from Saturn Girl, then take teleport to hub, and then suddenly get automatically popped back in the fight with Saturn Girl that's suddenly not done, to then get teleported back to the hub.....
    • Like x 1
  14. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I dont know how to upload pictures. But someone needs to make a meme of the chick from the last air bender ba sing se and put “ theres no lag in dcuo”
  15. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Keep your head up bro, It'll get better soon. Sorry you going through that though
  16. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I think they might of been getting at the point that Dimensional Ink is located in Texas and the outages could have an impact on their servers.
  17. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Thank You Sir.
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I had it earlier today when I was on thought maybe it was my wifi or something but no just dcuo It's been bad I will say that .
  19. ALB Dedicated Player

The lag over the last few weeks is insane. Just lag spike after lag spike. Fix your game. Don't want to hear anything about the pandemic, because I'm still paying 14.99 + tax a month. Sales are even less frequent. The product you all are giving has been terrible.
    "Do your job"
    Bill Belichick
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This issue looked/looks to be related to our ISP or something higher up, which may or may not be related to weather things right now. Our ability to dig into specific game stuff and respond here is limited due to the Texas power issues (most of the team is mostly without power and focused on staying warm), but our San Diego crew couldn't identify anything wrong on the servers.

Please do keep reporting any issues, though, with time and server if possible.
    • Like x 6