Top Bug - Fixed Safe Justice Alert: Drones stuck in their safe zone

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Stranger, Apr 3, 2020.

1. sweetbabysabes Active Player

Well, it's definitely taking a minute folks. Almost july, multiple updates/patches, and still not fixed. Give this team props, they been dropping some pretty decent stuff, however, they forget the old stuff they are sort of finally bringing life back into, will get shut down quick when you can't get the things your there for. Hope this gets looked at rather soon
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I know this is listed as 'Top Bug-Confirmed' but it seems like it's slipped off. Was hoping to see it in the update notes for the DLC....not so much. With some of the lag issues we are seeing and the other normal DLC launch related fixes that are needed, I'm guessing it will be shelved again. Just wanted to give the thread a poke so it's not forgotten.
  3. Dogico Loyal Player

my experience with the bug a few weeks back, not sure if it's been fixed yet

4. Kensee New Player

Any update on when this will be resolved?
  5. Stranger Well-Known Player

I guess they are on Variation right now.
    At least they are writing rarely in the Forums atm, they seem to swim in money, so they dont have to fix anything
  6. Lord Arctic New Player

This is madness. They are just not going to fix this ever. Smh
  7. Dogico Loyal Player

Would love to have this bug fixed
  8. Dark Nyghtwyng Level 30

I can confirm, this still has not gotten fixed. I have tried to get this feat since March 2020. The drones simply do not come out. If you stand by them and wait 10 minutes one MIGHT be targetable for a fraction of a second and if you are spamming powers you MIGHT kill ONE. Thats been my experience with this feat.
    • Like x 1
  9. ElBart New Player

Maybe the next dlc ^^
  10. Tiotoretto_BR New Player

The feat NO MORE NO LESS Bombshell Paradox and FACTORY DEFECT Age of Justice .
    These feats are buggy, only those are missing from each dlc to be able to reset. could they solve please .
  11. Stranger Well-Known Player

You could try to hit them with Powers, which can hit through wall. Such as Tesla Ball (electric) and many more.
    There is no other way if daybreak needs 5 years
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

No dice...been there tried that. Also tried pets, which can sometimes go through walls (like boos), and as you are not getting agro on the bots, the pet's wont attack.

Even tried rushing in the map while overloading my PC, hoping to clip outside the map so I could hit them. That was fun, but couldn't get there. Now if this were the Watchtower, them bots would be dead-deadski as I can get outside that map just by going at full speed into the Meta wing most days.

Still have no idea why this would be so hard to fix.
  13. Lara Committed Player

@Mepps Factory Defect / Age of Justice Feat During the Saving Justice Alert, while fighting Sturmdrang, complete the boss battle once while never KOing a Med Drone. Then complete the boss battle another time by KOing at least 6 Med Drones.

Last boss STILL bugged not able Letting Drones out.

greets
  14. Lara Committed Player

Its long time now and this feat "During the Saving Justice Alert, while fighting Sturmdrang, complete the boss battle once while never KOing a Med Drone. Then complete the boss battle another time by KOing at least 6 Med Drones." still doesnt work not able to get 6 drones please fix it.

greets
  15. Dogico Loyal Player

Time to auto grant this feat lol
  16. HIceFaísca New Player

More than 6 months later and still bugged.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Lara Committed Player

Hello,

Since All The Kings Mermen Bugged is fixed, it would be nice if you fix this feat also.
    The Part with Killing the Drones is bugged they dont come out.

Greets

Factory Defect During the Saving Justice Alert, while fighting Sturmdrang, complete the boss battle once while never KOing a Med Drone. Then complete the boss battle another time by KOing at least 6 Med Drones.
    • Like x 1
  18. SonofJorEl New Player

Please fix this bug, How many years you want to wait devs? you are terrible at your job
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Coming up on close to a year now....about 9 months since this reply where it was going 'scheduled to get fixed'. While we all appreciate this year has been tough, if you have it reproduced it internally and have it marked 'confirmed - top bug', why would it be taking so long to put in a fix?

I'm no programmer, but I do know that when working on issues in our environment where I work, 90% of the issue is to get the problem to happen so we can pinpoint a cause and fix or destroy the problem causing it.

I realize it's a small impact bug, but it got this far....why not 100% it?
  20. XBlue Well-Known Player

Some Bugs (not this one) exist 5-6 years and marked as "In Progress".

Had stopped playing the game 5 years ago and the same bugs still exist in the game including the corresponding forum threads. I don't understand why something like this takes years?