Survival Mode coming in March!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

That's amazing! I wish I had the same success :oops:
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Honestly I lucked out. A few of the friends I’d made just happened to be hardcore survivalists. I had no idea, I just enjoyed their company.
  3. possessed New Player

In my personal opinion I hope they don't bring back the rounds 28,29,30 crowns from season 1 of survival mode, Because it was rewarded to the people who completed it and if season 2 players who also complete season 2 are rewarded with the same crown , players won't be able to tell the difference between them.
  4. C3alix Committed Player

Something tells me they're gonna throw a hard left curve ball at us this time.
    • Like x 2
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Hey Mepps, i know this isn't on test yet or anything, but figured getting in early might be helpful, but I assume that the new survival mode will be data chip marks as well, if that's the case I was wondering whether the cost of items on the prevailing vendor i.e not the exclusive season stuff could be reduced in the same way previous years items are now being reduced in seasonals

For example the holographic material and aura or the hologram pets, I assume you'd put new rewards on too so discounting the old rewards would be nice for the players :)

Thanks for any consideration.
    • Like x 6
  6. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

This will be interesting for me. I typically run this on my troll, but last time I had to battle troll which isnt my thing. I miss the days of the community looking for someone to power them. My troll is full elite and close on op head. I do have a water prec toon with 200 arts, do I get him elite or do I build up my earth toon who I never range with knowing he runs 200 Source Shard and 160 Dead King Scepter. Those pets and the faster orbitals and supply drop could be really useful.
  7. kingmasternova Loyal Player

I would like to see a SM for 1 player, 2 players, 4 players, & 8 players. There for everybody have the change to run SM.
    Just my 2 cents in.
    • Like x 4
  8. gemii Dedicated Player

New bosses or is this the exact same SM from last season?
  9. Scytthe Well-Known Player

1 player and 2 players absolutely pointless.
    like 0 reason at all
    • Like x 1
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I’m confident it’ll be a new selection. Look for Amazo to be a star.

On rewards, I believe this is what Charon (?) meant awhile back - there would be another opportunity to make available that Zeus source lightning chroma from the FGS raid. This could easily be that opportunity.
    • Like x 1
  11. Kanniu Well-Known Player

I haven't actually ever participated in a survival mode before so are there any requirements to get past the rounds? For example do I need all my arts to be 200 and to have 350 sp+?
  12. Proxystar #Perception

There's likely to be a CR requirement to enter, it's probably likely to be set at the same level as legion or thereabouts.

You don't need to have any artifacts or number of SP but obviously the lower these things are the more they will impact your inevitable success.

The higher rounds of SM are a time sink, not everyone can realistically be bothered with, but if you're wanting the best odds possible to succeed in there you're going to need your stats and gear as high as possible and be prepared to dedicate the time required ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Well, something to look forward to.

I miss insane fights.
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Other than the boost tonics I didn't buy anything else. The styles and other stuff really didn't interest me nor did it fit my character. So hopefully this'll mean I'll have a jump start on this years stuff.
  15. Jaelia Committed Player

Ahhhh how are exciting, looking forward to those rewards and new titles. :D
    • Like x 1
  16. BƖack Dedicated Player

4 man SM? Sounds cool!
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

Id want to see howd a 4 man would do.
  18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

at this moment 289 votes, 49.5 % for 8 man, 50.5 % for 4 man....
    • Like x 1
  19. NetworkOrBotnetGoodOrEvil Level 30

No offense but I came back in November/December 2020 and started all over again... SM came back too soon, would have loved a bit more time to work on my main and alts and fashion up and all that good stuff... I understand the content draught though, and I feel pity on the veterans.
  20. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Where is this voting at?
    • Like x 1