In Progress Black screen bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Am_i_golden, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Am_i_golden New Player

I loaded my game and all of characters don't appear in the character preview area but the names and cr rating still exist. When I load one of the characters up everything appears black except character names , healthbar, hotbar, the chat and the mini map.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating this issue.
    • Like x 1
  3. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Apparently it is only occurring on New Gen consoles. If you still have your old one, bust that sucker out and you can still play until the issue is resolved.
  4. Critical Massacre Committed Player

I actually never have issues of getting logged off until now. I’m on Xbox, first time was literally after I opened a resurgence time capsule and was about to choose mat but game froze and instead got stuck with accessory after I logged back in. Been logged out several times since then. Wasn’t a problem ever till today.
  5. Roger Wilco New Player

I have the same Black screen bug and I’m on a project scorpio Xbox... giving them 24 hours to fix before I quit the game for good... I’ve spent way to much money on this game for such a little return in my investment
  6. Indyrael New Player

Can confirm this is an issue on next gen xbox atm, our entire league cannot log on, lots of upset folks.. Thank you for looking into this Mepps and Team!
  7. UnderMinedTruth New Player

Can confirm it is on the Xbox One too. Too many people, myself included, have this bug as well.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue and are working on the fix.
  9. Android PR New Player

I am having the same issue and I am currently on Xbox one x...do we have any type of ETA on this ?
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We do not have an estimate yet on time.
  11. Walvine Well-Known Player

EU PSN ps4
    Had load to blank screen after exiting stabilizer forcing me to reboot console.
    Extra bizare thing was que put me into instance immediately into stabilizer event as if it was solo vault no othere I'd in score card , or is that new feature ! If not it should be :) .
  12. Android PR New Player

Any updates on this issue?
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have deployed the update with a fix. Please make sure you have downloaded the patch and are on version 8909.
    • Like x 1