Up-Votes Needed can't delete exobyte data

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Heliotropix, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

i bought Arkillo for lpve a long time ago, then they gave us Arkillo for free. the problem is i already have it, and cannot delete, sell, or trade the free unit. it sits in my bank staring at me every time i open it to do anything...I would really like to know how to get rid of this thing....
    • Like x 3
  2. L T Devoted Player

I've experienced this bug on test also. You can't delete exobyte data if you already have the legend, so you lose an inventory spot.
    • Like x 1
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

It's been a long time since I've looked at this, but I thought they added prestige to the legends exobyte data. I remember thinking it was odd, because you can't purchase one again after you consume it. So to use those as a source of prestige, you had to have at least one that you didn't consume, then just keep donating it when you buy it again. Though that may only be for the ones bought with marks of legend.

You can always submit a ticket. I know people have had duplicate, unconsumable, "cannot delete" items removed that way in the past. The only downside it that your inventory shrines gets rearranged in the process.
    • Like x 1
  4. KrazyKirby Level 30

I have the same problem with a batman exobyte
    • Like x 1
  5. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Same here with all my toons
    • Like x 1