Love Conquers All Valentine's Seasonal Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Jaelia Committed Player

Currently losing it over this hair thanks Charon and developer team !!! : D

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Mepps is there a chance you provide us with a picture of the Sapphire Uplink Device?
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

I guess they put the wrong caption then.

On another note, seems strange that they opted not colour the hearts differently as they usually do for supply drops. Guess it's not a huge issue as most don't know which are which (as it came up in another thread) but is inconsistent none the less.

EDIT: they just removed the caption so I guess they are on to it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I AM SO FREAKING STOKED! After the Starfire hair, Pearl Neon Chroma, and Titanian Aura, my Tamaranean Star Sapphire character was already encroaching on my Green Lantern main in terms of how much I love (no pun intended) it, but now with these rewards, a pink lightstream movement style and actual pink constructs are about the only thing that could ever make it better. I get the constructs being a longshot, but... pink lightstream maybe? I'll wait. This is a good enough day as is. Thanks, devs!
    • Like x 1
  5. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

This is a great time to fix that!
    • Like x 1
  6. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

ok fine the megsa cspsules are a good idea but this event is a joke nothing more as a joke 10 years and we get nothing for mr freeze are u guys so blind or what freeze is a main person of this event and he get nothing never it makes me sick how u guys only do a handful dc chars why we dont get something from nora no we get the next ******* lanterns -.-
  7. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Wow, the Valentine's seasonal event, lasts just for two weeks.
  8. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Found the guy who hates Valentine's Day...
  9. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I think is been running as a villian . Mrfreeze is the quest giver on the villian side . As a villian we helping mrfreeze and a villian has to defeat Carol Ferris.
    That post, he would like villian centric styles too. ( Nora is mrfreeze's wife)
    • Like x 1
  10. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

There are Star Sapphire villains too, so he technically got villain content.
  11. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

Yes u are right i just want that some other guys get finally respect like mr freeze but no i only see lanterns or a handful other guys who get stuff over and over again i get mad with this u cant call a game DCUO if u only stay behind 10 chars who are your heroes without the villians??? right nothing and thats the point i spend many years here many money too but lets be honest were are gothams iconic villians what happend with them i said that before we need alot more gotham villians support were is azrael,firefly,zasaz that game feels like that it gose more and more in one direction i remeber how the guys said be the villian or hero u ever want but i dont see any thing that make it possible
  12. Mister Rook New Player

I was just about to make a star sapphire... great timing! Now, if we could only get those pink and blue ring powers... (it's about time, no?)
  13. Eve YouTuber

A look at the uplink device since no one provided a look at it : P
    • Like x 4
  14. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Is this date correct? 14 days is only 140 Hearts, to get all the feats, we need 149 Hearts...
  15. Zamara Dedicated Player

Cupid's bow shows up in the 2019 category but the item description says 2011
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those who want a look at the Vendor rewards. ;)
  17. an81angel Well-Known Player

Is anyone else not seeing the Blue Clover Window for sale, or is it just me?
  18. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

At least as a Mr. Freeze fan you actually have Ice as a powerset. Star Sapphire fans have to slum it with Light (green/yellow ring & constructs), Rage (red ring & constructs), or Mental (violet-ish powers, but no ring or constructs) and pretend to keep the fantasy intact.
  19. Caroline Dedicated Player

I can't believe we finally got Fatality & Carol Ferris' hairstyles! I'm so happy with everything else as well, you guys are amazing!
  20. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

No.