Thank you Batuba..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MarvelHawkeye, Feb 3, 2021.

1. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

I just want to thank Batuba for all you have done for the betterment of this community. I wish you the best throughout your career and with your family. I will never forget all of the good that you have brought this community through your very appreciated contributions.

Thank you Batuba for making DCUO a better place daily. We appreciate you.

I encourage all members of this community to give Batuba your best wishes.
    • Like x 19
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Good luck Batuba!
    • Like x 3
  3. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

What happened to Batuba?
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

He left the company according to OC's video.

I am so sad to hear he left, I got to interview him back in December, he was so nice about it too.
    He put a lot of effort to ensure players were happy, that's for sure, and he engaged with us which earned him a lot of respect.
    I wish him the best on his next endeavors.
    • Like x 4
  5. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Oh no. Can we guarantee someone of his skill level, ability to listen to us and fix known problems will take his place? I felt that he was that special spark we needed to actually get things moving.

Anyways, I wish nothing but the best for him and hope wherever he is now, he's treated with respect and kindness. One can only pray that the person to fill his shoes can be as helpful, devoted and disciplined as Batuba was.

Thanks for your hard work Batuba. "See you Space Cowboy."
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Apparently there is someone else taking his place, no idea who. Yeah it won't be the same for sure
    • Like x 2
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

Dammit.
    • Like x 2
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Panderus Senior Producer

Batuba will never be able to be replaced, he brought something special to the team, like many before him. We are looking to hire someone to backfill the position and that person should be able to bring their own special sauce into the equation.
    • Like x 19
  10. zNot Loyal Player

I really hope you guys will find one!! And best wishes to him.
    • Like x 5
  11. Caroline Dedicated Player

Oh, damn. Batuba was so nice to me.

I wish him good luck.
    • Like x 4
  12. nawanda Loyal Player

If you’re reading this Batuba, thank you.
    • Like x 4
  13. Cyro Committed Player

Damn batuba was amazing sad to see him go
    • Like x 4
  14. Magnificent Loyal Player

/Salute
    • Like x 3
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

You rock, Batuba! Sad to see you go, but you gotta do you. Really talented dev that made a big impact to DCUO. Take care out there.
    • Like x 4
  16. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

He fixed a few things in pvp, although minor. Cheetah is my favorite legends character who was bugged for years. And good ol bats fixed her. SALUTE

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Godspeed in your endeavors Batuba.
    • Like x 3
  18. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Thank you for your work on the game I love. God bless you in all you do!
    • Like x 4
  19. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Well there we quite a few hits and misses:) however Im happy to say, Thanks Batuba for making DCUO a better place;)
    FIE was an amazing Raid:)
    Some legend bugs were fixed
    We got amazing overall revamps(weapon pass, tank revamp) - > I cry everytime i remember rage losing 5% defense, but life is life
    We got new ways to play the game with artifacts
    And last but not least, we got another tank meme artifact (Lazzo of Truth)

So for all this, what everthing else I forgot to mention, thank you:)
    • Like x 1
  20. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

One of my favorite devs is Batuba SMFH so sad he's gone like really this is just Tragic :( . I will not be the same for a few days . I remember when I had a problem with a artifact and brought it up He jumped on it .

It turned out it was a bug and thanks to me bringing it up PHR was fixed the bug was with the lower levels and Batuba was so kind so real Smh what a sweet sweet guy . I will miss him Greatly ughhhh.
    • Like x 2