Massive Lag

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SethZoulMonEl, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Vicious Well-Known Player

I know a ton of people who budgeted out their time throughout this week to cover most or all of their Legends feats. Unfortunately, the game today has been virtually unplayable and that's thrown a wrench into most of those plans. At this point, people either won't get those feats done, or will have to put in that much extra time on the remaining days this week, which isn't reasonable considering how grind heavy these feats already are and the fact that a lot of people are only free on the weekends.

I'm wondering if there's any chance we'll see a time-compensation where the event will either be extended or one of the remaining days will be boosted to 20x to cover for today's lost progress.
    • Like x 5
  2. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

I was hearing the same thing through out.. with the time lost and time put in and extension would be great. Not sure about the 20x though. But an added day would be nice.
  3. Vicious Well-Known Player

Well a 20x is the only true way to make up for time lost, an extension would still require that extra time put in. But yeah, an extension would still be a lot better than getting nothing, which I really hope isn't what happens.
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Wouldn't mind it, but in before the likely "There'll always be another PVE legends event" response.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Sopissedoff New Player

Developers conpensating us? Lmao you have a higher chance of winning the lottery.
  6. Rainnifer Committed Player

I just would at least like to know when it's all going to be fixed, not even going to try to log in until then. Like people are saying, this cuts into time people have planned to use for Legends.
    • Like x 1
  7. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Man the lag is bad. Couldn't chat, use broker, que into anything. I tried opening a capsule but nothing happened. I logged out but couldn't get back in. I guess I'll just take a break from grinding
  8. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Yup, I had trouble getting passed the connecting screen.. when I finally got passed it and got to the members queue pop up menu, I waited like 3 minutes and it loss connection once the queue finished.. :(
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The teams are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. This is a similar issue to the last few days, external and impacting all Daybreak games. We are very sorry this issue continues.
    • Like x 4
  10. MrWednesday31 New Player

Yea you say that every time mate. Every week its the same lag and every week it aint your fault. Maybe its my fault.
    • Like x 3
  11. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Servers hamsters are typically imported from China. With COVID restricting such actions, server stability has been greatly impacted.
  12. theAverageGuy Well-Known Player

13. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

If you are able to login. It is very laggy. When you try to que up nothing is there and it boots you out of the game. When you try to manually logout, you are stuck at the "switch character" tab. For PS4 I have to push the PS4 button and close app.

Feed The Hamster Mepps!! :eek:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Lookit all that food! You expect me to pay for that much with my sub? He looks stuffed as it is if you ask me? Lol jk cute Hamtaro :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

There are a number of possibilities such as the game server hoster having issues, a DDoS attack (which we've seen before), or something along these lines:

https://www.engadget.com/internet-outage-downdetector-verizon-174843315.html

Must be nice living in a world where you can control every external factor.
  16. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I was wondering why my usually active League wasn't on, I was the only member on. Also got into a fight with someone in the Watchtower who said it was my WiFi connection?!!? The gall of some people, yeesh...
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I blame the paradox demons that have gotten into the servers. I hear Brainiac may be behind it.

There's a possibility it's Mordru.
    • Like x 3
  18. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Has it gotten better? I haven't logged in yet just wanted to check
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

or evil scientists.

20. bengrimm99 New Player

Yesterday the lag was bad everywhere I went and that was after winning the login queue lottery. Today its not even bothering, just disconnecting on load. This feels an awful lot like when Sony was under DOS attack. That was "network issues" too. C'mon, some of us are actually paying for this.