Massive Lag

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SethZoulMonEl, Jan 30, 2021.

1. TabulaRasa Level 30

Yep. its kicked me out 3 times and frozen twice so, guess no playing.
  2. MiLady Well-Known Player

On USPC, I get a long login queue, but can get into the game. However, while playing the game, there are lag spikes where enemies are not updated on the map, my powers do not go off cooldown, attacks on enemies deal no damage and then suddenly the action speeds up to catch up.
    • Like x 1
  3. Cyber Aesir New Player

I log in, the log in que pop up shows up. I wait 2 minutes to login and after loading screen it takes me to "the world is currently down screen." Rinse and repeat.
    • Like x 1
  4. Aesthete Well-Known Player

It seems to be affecting everyone.

Impossible to play right now so guess i'll try again later.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jaelia Committed Player

Yes can’t login at all.
    • Like x 1
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Getting login queues, long loading screens, disconnects (0x000c error), etc. It's allowing some gameplay, but normal speed will last a few seconds then go back into lag mode.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. MiLady Well-Known Player

Im on USPC and there was a long login queue for me, even though I am a member. Also while play the game, there are lag spikes lasting upto 1 minute. The map is not updated with enemies or vendors. Its like a ghost town, and then everything speeds up to catch up with me. Then another lag spike occurs.

Whatever company is hosting this game or providing new instances should be reevaluated and seek another host provider. If Dimensional Ink is hosting this game, then they should invest in more servers that are capable of handling lots of MMO players.

Or it could be a problem with the internet in general. In anycase, please let us know what is happening and what is being done to resolve the issues.
    • Like x 4
  8. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Yeah I'm able to get in but after fighting for a few minutes everything slows down and nothing I do causes any damage and I just got kicked
    • Like x 2
  9. Jaelia Committed Player

For me that’s literally nothing new, every single time I play this game it’s like that for me. :(
  10. MrWednesday31 New Player

same thing every week. they shut down the servers for an hour every day, yet every saturday I cannot get into the game from lags. I'm a working man I play the game once or twice at weekends and every time i try to log in theres an issue with servers. From now on ill be damned if i pay one more penny to this company.
    • Like x 1
  11. OVERCAP Level 30

got in for 2 patchwork bosses and then it lagged out
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Ever since they did that Daybreak wide maintenance the other day the servers have been disgusting.

Intermittent lag issues
    launcher not loading
    the Recaptcha security thing logging in the Daybreak keeps failing and you have to keep trying

I don't know whether they're related to the maintenance but that's definitely when it all started.
    • Like x 1
  13. ReedSpacer New Player

all morning it's been connection problems and IF it connects the lag is so bad tht it's unplayable... will NOT be renewing my membership at this rate, nothin g but issues since the anniversary event started.
    • Like x 1
  14. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

They're trying to get too much out of the antiquated engine they refuse to update.
    There's a fairly popular dlc running...
    there's a 10th anniv. event running...
    now, there are a load of instances from the lpve week....
    you can have two out of the three...it will not get better till the lpve crap is done.
    • Like x 1
  15. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Been having similar issues only to get in and find major lag problems...
    • Like x 1
  16. ReedSpacer New Player

CANCELLING MY MEMBERSHIP. DAYBREAK WILL NOT BE GETTING ANYMORE OF MY MONEY.
    • Like x 3
  17. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

Lots of massive lag going on today. Spent 2 hours trying to run Courthouse PVE and still have not completed it because of the massive lag.
    Kept trying over and over including logging out and shutting down the came. Nothing is fixing the issue.

This needs to be resolved.... especially during the weekend. Many are mentioning they want an extension to the event for PVE. I am kinda of with them on this.
    • Like x 5
  18. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

They should just make each run count for 20 instead of 10.
    • Like x 2
  19. Sopissedoff New Player

Yes everyone seems to be lagging because a lot of people are trying to log in. I asked my league they all lagging.
    • Like x 1
  20. Heliotropix Well-Known Player

it's not getting better, it's getting worse, just had to disband an sff because the lag was so bad it was utterly unplayable.
    RESTART this **** at least....
  21. Hellnympho New Player

Lag and logouts a major issue today.
    • Like x 1