Scorching Aura doesn’t exist anymore apparently

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BanesRampage, Jan 27, 2021.

1. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

I tried searching everywhere no one has it I only have 1.5 Bill for it who has one for sale
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

There is a guy who is really "Super" who might have one. You should send him a tell so you can "get yours today!"
    • Like x 3
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

Auras and chromas from those mega capsules will always be hard to find some time after their release.
    • Like x 1
  4. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

I don’t know what you mean
  5. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

So I’m out of luck huh why do they make stuff like this limited anyway
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

There is a player with "super" in his name. whatever he is trying to sell almost always has "get yours today" at the end. Very well known player. Just pay attention to chat/trade and you'll see him. Cant miss him. Tends to over price a lot of things. He might as well be the unofficialofficialunifficial Mr.Priceguide of DCUO rares and uberrare stuff. I think he is trying to sell n OG smoke aura for 60 billion now and always has a diamond matterial for 25billion and unopened og neon material for 5billion or so. Wouldnt surprise me if he starts selling some chroma, matterial, or aura for 1billion and nine hundred and seventy one dollars.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Although not perfect, you can get modular versions from the quark vendor.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He's referring to someone you don't want to associate with.
    • Like x 7
  9. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Did you just say 60 bill!!!??? pretty sure no one has that much money
    I don’t shop at thrift shops I shop at Gucci the real deal
    Yeah I see
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

You can buy an orange aura off the marketplace, don't worry although it's not the scorching aura, it's still the real deal.
    • Like x 1
  11. Toshknight Loyal Player

speaking of rare auras. i have a few rare auras. and mats, one of my favorite auras is the blue solar, i have it on my speedster zoom character, i also have the white one, i switch to alts and we can just replay badge purchase most auras, i get why some of the really rare ones dont show up. but, i figure if it's been out for years, it would go up , like the white solar i can open on all character,s but not the blue , anyone know how that works. is it a certain list that just aren't available accross account?
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I think mabye it was besauce the blue solar aura was a booster bundle thing that you can't unlock with replay badges.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Style unlocking happens in phases.
    Phase 1 include styles found on PvE Vendors through Episode 26, styles from Booster Bundles 1-3, and styles from Time Capsules 1-3.
    Phase 2 included styles from Booster Bundles 4-6, Collection Rewards, Character Creation, PvP and Faction Vendor Gear, Survival Mode Rewards, and Time Capsules 4-6.
    Phase 3 included styles from Dropped Gear, Rare Dropped Gear, Dropped Weapons, and Rare Dropped Weapons from Launch through Episode 26. It will also include Vault Styles and New 52 Styles.
    Phase 4 included styles from Episodes 27-35 and from Time Capsules 7-9.
    • Like x 2
  14. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Yeah your best bet is to buy one of the modular scorching auras from the quark vendor. It isn't exactly the same but it is something
    • Like x 2
  15. mouseymouse1976 Active Player

the guy with "super" in his name isn't that bad . Sure he sells his stuff for alot but he is a decent guy. He's always been nice to me.
  16. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Well I finally found someone but wants 2 bill I called him a clown and told him this isn’t a material it’s a aura I’m starting to get to him tho
  17. Lugo Well-Known Player

yeah! when you want something from someone, call them a clown
    • Like x 8
  18. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Difficult not to, considering the current state of the economy in this game, and filthy resellers.
    • Like x 2
  19. L T Devoted Player

I don't know why you wouldn't want to associate with him. He doesn't cheat, and no one that I know has ever accused him of scamming or breaking a deal once he makes one. Yeah, his prices get crazy, but if people are willing to pay, I don't see the problem.

that's been my experience also.

Like you said in your first post, they're stupid rare now. Pretty sure all the power set auras are at this point. Strangely, many of the chromas can still be had for cheap.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You are aware his current account is not his original account? There's a few people left that still remember that.
    • Like x 2