Which iconic style would you like to see on DCUO?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by OmniKix, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Yay for odd 1 out i'd like Trigon even though he wears hardly anything perhaps as bonus reward but not full set. Hmm other iconics i don't rightly know much i suppose a updated circe 1 i know the Ancient divine sorceress is Circe inspired but it quite aged now no cloth physics and it a lil outdated mind i wouldn't mind a refresh/remake of Ancient Divine Sorceress set. I suppose you got hypolita(apologies if I spelt her name wrong)and greek gods/goddess as potentialities. Also Perpetua maybe or pandora?
    • Like x 1
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I take it we're talking the New52 Earth 2, yeah? because I would love an Earth 2 Hawgirl chest style. straight up as it is. that chest style right there.

[IMG]

Devs, please! make it so!!!! be your best friend forever!
    • Like x 3
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

all of those used to be available on the marketplace. you can nab them off the broker for silly cheap, right now.
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Yes! Megzilla has this on her list
    • Like x 3
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Those head styles drop from bounties.
    • Like x 2
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

candy cane slimline around Christmas
    Harley style plaid/ boxed slimline
    Hypno spiral slimline
    more slimline gloves/boots with flat matte look
    more pieces that accentuate emblems in different spots on the chest like Guy gardner and kyle rainer
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Tyroc of the LOS... His boots would also be perfect for The Spectre.

[IMG]

+ A set of styles that are skin tight over the whole body including the head. This way we could use Materials/Chromas on them since we can't do it on a skin itself.

Black Orchid (have it all color changeable)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Skybreen7 Level 30

Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) Or Hawk and Dove (Hank and Donny version).

Second would be Back Suit Super Man AND a house of ZOD emblem.
    • Like x 3
  9. Heywiar Committed Player

I've always wanted Zod's Phantom Zone prisoner outfit. We have the goggles but that's it!
    Also, Validus's chestplate and something inspired by Chemo.
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

plus one for the black orchid request i don't think i've ever seen her brought up at all on the forums.
  11. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I'm still hoping for H'el

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

[IMG]

Bow ties are cool :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Super Lantern Active Player

I would love composite superman as an iconic style for people who can't decide if they want to make a superman or batman toon, Kilowog's head stylle for Kilowog iconics, need someone to teach these HL Poozers a lession. House of Zod Emblems from their first debut all the way to DC's rebirth, that's including the Man of Steel and Krypton (TV Show) versions.
    • Like x 1
  14. kingmonkey Active Player

I would love to see a hood head style, with the shadow over the eyes, but that does not preclude using face pieces. For example, A shadowed hood that allows me to keep the Druid face piece. You would also be able to use the hood with a beard, to make a decent Blackbriar Thorn. (All the kids love Blackbriar Thorn, right?)
    • Like x 3
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

TV and movie stuff tends to be a no-go, unfortunately. As far as I know their license only covers the comics.
    • Like x 1
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Am I the only one who thinks the CW Zoom looks like Spytle?? :eek::D
    • Like x 2
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

All of them. ;)
    [IMG]

But at the very least we need a new Superman style.

Many missed out on the few Superman emblems we got...... so a Superman style with a BIG Superman embelm not unlike what we got with the Flash or with Nightwing would be nice to have.

And a long ear Batman cowl would not hurt either. ;)
    • Like x 2
  18. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

I've said this time and again, would love to see some Mecha-style suits by the Lexcorp and Sentinels by the PDs. Please make this happen!
    • Like x 2
  19. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

A more traditional lantern slimline suit based on Carol Ferris...AND John Stewart's Star Sapphire suit, so the guys can FINALLY express their LOVE for the Violet Corps.

Cassandra Cain's many batsuits. The Batgirl, Orphan, and Black Bat.
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Pretty please?
    ...and thank you! (^_^)
    • Like x 3
  20. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Abraham Pointe's Star Sapphire suit would be cool, too. That shoulder style looks NEAT!!!...or would that be a back style?

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2