Happy 10th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2021.

1. DMan72 New Player

I have the same issue on the U.S. PS4. Hopefully it's fixed soon.
  2. The Legend of Gatorneck New Player

Is the Anti Matter Neon Chroma Pack only redeemable on one toon, or will we be able to use it on multiple?
  3. Whazues Well-Known Player

im still a free to play player on PC but on my PS4 i had bought a style pack and so my PS4 account is the gold or legendary which ever its called between non member and member
  4. Whazues Well-Known Player

but im planning on getting membership on PC as soon as i have the funds to do so
  5. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

10 Years Its Been An Exciting Journey All The Way Through Out
    Have A Question Tho When You CR Skip Do You Get 290CR rite then and there or it goes all they way with the Gear You Recieve?
  6. Eve YouTuber

You skip the character, so It's automatically going to 290, but you have to equip the gear still.
  7. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Oh okay Thanks For Clearing That Up For Me Zoe
  8. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Say, I suppose it's too much to ask, but how about putting a pet trinket on the Anti-Versary vendor? That would help out new players. Doesn't necessarily need to be the Paradox Gazer. Maybe the Anti-Matter Turret?
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Golden Exobytes are fortifying now, which is a help, but doesn't solve all the Skip shortages (particularly SP shortages). New players: try to go through the BOP Solo (LexCorp Tower). That should show you how ineffective you'll be in BOP Alert & Raids. Instead of doing those, focus on Tier 1-6 content until you build up your SP, Nth, Augs, get your Base Dispenser Items, etc. Plenty of content there & Feats to get. If you can't get in by queueing up, then build a group through LFG & Shout. (If you've never been through Labyrinth of Lost Souls, Halls of Hades or Throne of the Dead, watch clips on YouTube before you queue up. Those have very particular mechanics that must be accomplished)
  10. Guntitan New Player

Thank you and congratulations on the 10 years.
  11. Ulalume New Player

Also, thank you for the gifts. Didn't want to seem ungrateful.
  12. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

I still remember my first time playing the game all of 9 years ago..

Happy new year to everyone that has been apart of this DCUO family. I'm looking forward to another great 10 years of gameplay. Best of luck to all players and staff.
  13. Crn Well-Known Player

Im premium on my PC toon, when i logged in i got the 290CR skip and the accessories but when i opened the inventory the 290cr skip wasnt there, i assumed it was only for members, if i buy a membership will i get the cr290 skip or is it gone for good? thank you

Edit: Figured it out, thanks.
  14. mrcheap Well-Known Player

Happy 10th. Great to see the game still so healthy!
  15. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

16. killercomic Dedicated Player

Happy Anniversary!!!!
  17. Morcegoitu New Player

the game of my life!!!!! congratulations DCUO team
  18. freshchedda New Player

Can you please extend anniversary a couple weeks? It's a pandemic
    • Like x 1
  19. Bigeye9 New Player

Why is wonderverse so glichty
  20. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Certainly a lot of fellow players (me included) very much would like that too. Maybe it is possible to let the Anniversayry Event AND Valentine's Day run parallel? Greetings