Downtime Server Downtime - January 20, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 19, 2021.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm all out. Could you loan me some?
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

There are a few accounts that are getting repeated authentication issues when trying to log in. Gets to the character select screen and no matter which one they pick, it kicks them back out.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. SnagyAtom Level 30

Is the game back up? Getting the following error:

'There was an issue connecting to the world. Please try again. <0x0017> Please exit the game and relaunch'
    • Like x 1
  4. Staggiie Level 30

Yeahhhhh.....this is all I've been seeing for the last hour
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Healing Juice Active Player

I’m getting an authentication issue after selecting my character. Also on the launchpad it shows i have 0 daybreak cash... I’m on PC
  6. Domana Well-Known Player

I'm getting the same error. Bummer.
  7. Staggiie Level 30

Same here
  8. MukMuk29 New Player

Also showing 0 Daybreak cash for me. Getting error code 0x0018
  9. Trollstoned New Player

10. Staggiie Level 30

I love paying $15 a month for this
    kappa
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Dang, that's rough. Usps and plenty of people on for almost 2hrs
  12. Raetharen New Player

I have exactly the same issue, some feedback acknowledging the issue would be good.

Edit: Going into account management, my DC balance shows correctly indicating an issue with the launcher/game itself to connect to the servers.
  13. Staggiie Level 30

I still can't log in. For the last 2 hours the launcher AND website say I have zero DB cash when I do have some. I get to character select screen and no matter which of my toons I choose I get this screen:
    [IMG]
  14. SnagyAtom Level 30

Had to re-install the entire game for it to work for me.
  15. Dinah Moe Humm New Player

Did the button for accepting bonus cash for All Access disappear in this update, or did it go elsewhere in a previous update? Or am I the only one who can no longer see it?
  16. KGrayson New Player

Bro the entire world has been so laggy, thank you guys for your hard work but I can't finish any quests and the monster t-pose to assert dominance! D:
  17. Fric New Player

It is outrageous how some people talk.
    Please go to the Cinema and Sit in the Room getting told the Movie starts but it doesn't..
    Or go to your Hairstylist and sit down in his or her chair and get told your hair will be done but nothing happens for hours.
    How about you let the Devs talk for themself?
    But as long as it doesn't hit people like you it is ok i gues..
  18. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

Genshin Impact absolutely compensates players for downtime, even scheduled downtime. It’s not unheard of.
    • Like x 1
  19. Glister New Player

Even Duel Links, a game by Konami - one of the most money hungry game developers out there - compensates players for downtime. It's definitely not unheard of.