Double Solar Credits and New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

New year. New you. New rewards! Zoom into the future with a bonus week for Episode 39: Long Live The Legion!

BONUS SOLAR CREDITS!

Solar Credits rewards will be doubled this week everywhere in Long Live The Legion.

Solar Credits are the currency found in Episode 39: Long Live The Legion and are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors.

This week – from Thursday, January 21, 2021, through Wednesday, January 27, 2021 – all players will receive DOUBLE Solar Credits when completing instanced and mission content Long Live The Legion.

NEW LONG LIVE THE LEGION REWARDS!

Six new items have been be added to the Long Live The Legion vendor (for Solar Credits).
    • Magnetic Neon Chroma Pack
    • Titanian Aura
    • Shocking Fade Hair
    • Asymmetrical Tresses Hair
    • Futuristic High Top Hair
    • Henchmen Uplink Device: 31st Century Legionnaires
    PLUS, seven new Titanian Modular Auras have been added as drops throughout Long Live The Legion.

These vendor rewards and boss drops are permanent additions to the game. To the future!

[IMG]
    Magnetic Neon Chroma Pack, Titanian Aura

[IMG]
    Shocking Fade, Asymmetrical Tresses, and Futuristic High Top Hairstyles

[IMG]
    Henchmen Uplink Device: 31st Century Legionnaires

• Like x 25
  2. darry3275 Well-Known Player

New reward idea...............poptart sidekick. Fighting balanced breakfasts across the globe!
    • Like x 5
  3. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Awesome love it
    • Like x 1
  4. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Yay!

Time to level up my goggles, collect elite gear, and get one of those new hairstyles. :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Kanniu Well-Known Player

What's special about the new neon chroma? It looks exactly like the steel one we got in the resurgence capsule
    • Like x 3
  6. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Bonus credits yayyyyyyyyyyyy:D
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good to know we get another male hairstyle with the next bonus rewards. :)
  8. LoganCaron Active Player

i just knew that something was coming..this downtime maintenance had something coming with it:p
    Only thing interesthing me is the Henchman trinket
  9. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

That is literally the PERFECT aura for a Star Sapphire and I must have it.
    • Like x 4
  10. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

New Feats? ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Charon Lead Content Designer

You can tint the FX channel, like you can with Anti-Matter chroma. The FX has patterns that resembled magnetism, if you squint hard enough, so it was used for Cosmic Boy basically - metal and magnetism.
    • Like x 9
  12. Eve YouTuber

Nice. There isn't something I want in particular from the new rewards so I'll save up for the second wave. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

O_O Hell yeah!
  14. BƖack Dedicated Player

Nice nice;)
    • Like x 2
  15. Caroline Dedicated Player

Awesome!
    • Like x 2
  16. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

The hairstyles look very nice! I adore them!
    • Like x 2
  17. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Idk if I can swear but I can remain calm and say this is freaking awesome lol lol wow amazing amazing.
    • Like x 1
  18. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Lol, BOOOOOOO!!! When I saw "31st Century Legionnaires" I actually thought the 'henchmen' would be Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad themselves, not some random students :(
  19. Eve YouTuber

Mepps can you show the new hairstyles on male characters?
  20. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

2 DLC with Mordru as the villain and still not his hairstyle! Excuse my language but that SUCKS!!!! :(