Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Avelox Active Player

I don't understand the limitation of amenities placement. Can we just update this to allow placement on any blue circles? Afterall some bases don't even have enough purple circles to use all the amenities we have. I'd also like to be able to place them in a way that allows for a more natural flow. I was very pleased with the expansion to 600 items in a base. I'd love to see more improvements to the old rules that would allow us to have more creative control.
    • Like x 2
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The Walls of the Fortress of Dangertude are getting pretty full with windows and portals. Any chance we might someday get portals or windows that lie flat on the ground like the porthole or that attach to the roof (flat or hang)? Oh and the vehicles. Keep them coming please.
    the pictures I hope help describe what I mean.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Darkness611 New Player

interact with the environment like we can sit in our chairs or pet our animals or take them out to help us fight.
    • Like x 1
  4. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

This is what I would like to see happen: : https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/base-tapestry-and-more-tolerance.313219/

I also brought up the idea of having new basic architectures, for example, Elder Scrolls Online is doing an extraordinary job on this point and the new houses that come out quite regularly, are on sale in the game shop, it can be just as lucrative for Daybreak. There's a vast universe in DC that it would be good to continue to exploit for the basic design, it would be quite possible to exploit that for the basics.

I make a point of honor of what Daybreak, or EG 7, think of renewing this base, which is frankly poorly studied!

Please hear us out!
  5. sweetbabysabes Active Player

any chance of having your base be adjustable? I bought the atlantean theme for the huge extra room, but it would be awesome if while placing my base and setting it up I had some options.
    1. I would like to be able to have the size, but change the theme. Maybe kryptonian lair, or sewer but still give the extra room.
    2. I would like to be able to design my lair more like the league hall. I don't want to have to go upstairs and use that little area, then be limited to certain items in the lower part, due to the height of certain things. I would love to be able to have a 1 floor, multiple rooms area to design the way I would like it.
    3. Need to be able to place all items, banks, teleporters, armories, mail where i would like it not just in the purple spots allowed.
    4. Finally, I think it would be cool to have the ability, even if I have to buy it off the marketplace to have a themed lair that matches my character. Time capsule possibly would be cool and different from the normal styles we get. but if I'm using celestial, I'd like some options to have it more like heaven/hell like to fit my character. Nature, I want walls and rock to be mossy, plants everywhere, when I look up I wanna see sky and trees, clouds. If I'm rage, I'd love to see blood flowing walls, similar to the blood fountain. Water power base should have the ceiling showing atlanteans riding around on seahorses, etc. whales, fish etc all moving around. Atomic, a fallout shelter or something that pertains to it. Like scorched earth looking like bludhaven waste pools and ash floating. Then when I put my base items in, it can go with that theme.
  6. Elceetu New Player

This may have been mentioned before but I’d like to see more portals introduced the look great and walking into and event, raid, alert or open world.
    Also, how about base henchman that attack anyone who enters your base when your not there. We should also get an alert that someone has entered.
    Last but not least a large portal or window that shows the outside of your bases location. That’s it for me. I remember asking for lantern henchman way back..we have them. I also asked for wonder woman’s lasso and bracers .. we have that also. Thanks for Keeping this game alive and different .
    • Like x 1
  7. Elceetu New Player

GREAT IDEA
    • Like x 1
  8. sweetbabysabes Active Player

Thanks. Im sure this has been mentioned b4, maybe not in detail but I'm glad im not the only one that would like this
  9. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Holograms!
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I love the statues of triumph from this year's Anniversary Event.

For next Xmas Seasonal, please can we get ice sculpture variants for some/all of these?

A Typhon Ice Sculpture or a Doomsday Ice Sculpture would look pretty cool (pardon the pun)
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

with this year's Anniversary style being Flash and Reverse Flash based I'm confused...
    Why wasn't this loading screen offered as a base item?!?
    [IMG]ErPMef_XcAAt0bt by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 2
  12. Elceetu New Player

Just to add to your idea especially with water A WATER FILLED BASE
    • Like x 1
  13. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

This picture would be great as a poster for the base, without the logos and with the Trinity centered.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

flags of countries.
    I'll be hella hype to see a PR Flag on my base wall.

PLEASE!!
    • Like x 1
  15. Shazammm Well-Known Player

I believe the ones that are offered are just the six mentors. Bats, Supes, WW, Joker, Lex and Circe. Hopefully in the future, they'll add the others.
  16. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Not very sure this is the right section to post this. Anyways... The new loading screen posters look very nice in general, but they would have looked better if you guys hadn't somehow streched them out in order to make them more square. Look at the two versions of the same picture and you'll get my meaning. You should make the poster more rectangular, in order to keep the right aspect ratio.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  17. TheJuiice New Player

Can we get access to the kryptonian themed furniture from Kandor and The Phantom Zone. They look incredible and I’ve been waiting for a while now
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Yeah I figured as much but hopefully they’ll bring back Flash week this February (they skipped it last year) and we’ll get it then
    (large and small sizes please!)
  19. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

More cat totems to wander my lair and kitty beds (Krypto has his), please.

Thanks! :)
    • Like x 2
  20. Proto3D New Player

Can we have a Broker in our League Halls instead of 2 mail sections in our League halls