Quantum Defence Debuff Help

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Charlieboy, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I have just switched to Quantum and this is my first time trolling. Is it just me or does the defence debuff (wheher Singularity or Time Shift) not apply to the target most of the time? I have had a clear view of the target and even stood right next to them and still have problems applying. Maybe successful 1 in 5 attempts.

Am I being stupid and missing something here or do stats have a relevance as to whether a debuff is successful or not?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Some enemies have a shield or defense buff that requires a specific mechanic to remove, after you trigger that mechanic your defense debuff will show.
  3. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Thanks, I didn't know that. It was mainly happening in the seasonal bounties paradox demon thing. I saw it had a defence buff and when i used my debuff it was removed, but I could never then get the defence debuff to apply.

I will keep on experimenting and I am sure I will get the hang of it.
  4. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Any debuff that you have to throw can also miss.
  5. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Really! I definitely didn't know that. thanks for the info
    • Like x 1
  6. Zamara Dedicated Player

Yeah if they have a defense buff and you debuff their defense your debuff and their buff cancel eachother so that's why the shield icon just dissapears or that's at least how i made it make sense in my head lol