Amazing job lately, I must ask 1 thing tho

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Angellance7, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Angellance7 New Player

Please devs, can you give us a vendor where we can buy pvp styles for 10 source marks each? I don't play pvp neither will I, but I really want to get hold of those styles, thx.
    Also consider giving us access to unlocking the obtained styles on every character for free, have in mind that it isn't so big of a deal and it would be loved by everyone, just consider it
  2. Godtr0n Active Player

Yes please also while doing this can you make all raid catalysts and source mark styles available for valor marks as I dont plan of doing any 8mans or PvE content and would love it

Also can you increase rewards for legends PvP double too.

Cheers!
  3. Mystyfy Level 30

Kind of confused as to why he asked this in the first place, considering most pvp styles are either in lockboxes or the vault... yeah it's random, but they're borderline free at this point with the exception of lockboxes if you aren't a member.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

This is not related to testing feedback. Also as Mystyfy mentioned, you can get the styles from a lockbox if you really don't want to run PvP. But I don't think It's fair to the people who earned those styles (Including me) by playing PvP, to see those given away for Source Marks.

Either farm like everyone else, or you won't get your hands on them. It's that simple. And trust me, I only run Legends PvP and I don't really like the current state of PvP.
    • Like x 1
  5. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

Implementing anything like this into the game would not only punish those who worked hard to get the styles, but this would also ruin the point of having any styles in lockboxes/vault etc.

I can sympathize with the frustration of wanting certain styles, while not wanting to play PVP. Unfortunately, this was the way that the game was designed and it should stay that way.
  6. Cyro Committed Player

Honestly devs have made it clear that pvp is not a concern and that they have no plans to fix it so that should just give people all the pvp feats instead of expecting people to play a broken aspect of the game. Its impossible to get a few without winswapping when was the last time 8s popped?

This is coming from someone who has all the pvp feats
  7. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

So if they're given away for free like you say, what is the difference if they go into a source mark vendor? They have given away a ton of feats for free that most of us worked for as well
  8. Eve YouTuber

You still have to be a paying member\or buy keys to get them from a lockbox. And it is the alternative way to PvP, Despite it taking longer.
    In this logic, we may aswell have all the feats available on the market place and grinding is doesn't matter anymore. Ruins the purpose of a MMO in my eyes. MMO meant to be grind and earn. Whether PvP getting updated or not, to me It's a spit in my face to put it in a vendor for source marks. Especially when It's already available in a lockbox as alternative.
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

I agree with Zoe, if you want the PVP styles then you should play PVP, almost all of it you could literally grind out with losses even if you're not that good, just takes time and effort.

The feats and styles in PVP are PVP rewards that simple, it's lucky they're actually in the lockboxes as well already.
    • Like x 2