Anti matter material. Devs... :(

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quantum Rising, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Please, please, please let us have another way to acquire this. It's too good a material to have on only ONE of my characters.
    • Like x 5
  2. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Can you not unlock the style with replays?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can't style unlock materials.
    • Like x 3
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Agreed. I need this on so many toons right now. Co-signing.
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Well thats just dumb :(
  6. TomShepard Active Player

Seconded.It should be available on all toons like when we get gifts at the charity event.Please devs make it happen.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I Personally don't care bout styles! But what does it hurt to be unlocked across accounts? Every time yall release gifts...this thread pops up renewed! It doesnt hurt your bottom line...give them the unlock or give every toon access!
    • Like x 1
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

have to agree. the anniversary gifts were very generous. hate asking for more but this one is too good. even if it were put up for crowns or on the last chance vendor.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a tech limitation at this point since materials aren't the same as the other style pieces.
    • Like x 1
  10. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I'm sure they will add it in marketplace at some point.
    • Like x 2
  11. Heywiar Committed Player

Yess, please devs!
  12. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Yeap
  13. Starblast Well-Known Player

I have been ONE collection piece from getting the original Phoenix Material from AF3. ONE! I am supportive of this anti-matter material but I want that one too. I think the Cosmic Material too should also be at least added to the Quarks vendor even if it's expensive. cuz that is kinda cool too. I mean, I get that it was a rare reward from the Booster Bundle but still. Just an idea.
  14. Jaelia Committed Player

I agree I wish my other characters can get the anti natter chroma :(
  15. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Yeah I was sad when going to my other toon to see it wasn't available hopefully one day
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Style unlocking hasn’t yet progressed to include the Azure Misted Aura which was added to the Anniversary Event in 2017. I wouldn’t hold your breath :(.
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

They may end up adding the anti-matter chroma to the market place like they did with the royal chromas that were last years, or the year prior anniversary gift.
    • Like x 1