Why still a Shim'Tar style?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The gear you get when you use the CR advance does have it as the style yes, but members also get a separate pack with just the styles themselves. That pack is single grant only, but is account bound.
    • Like x 2
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

MOAR STUFFFFF
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

can we make it purchasable with replays so I can horde it on my alts? :D
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I think its glitched, as of right now you cant unlock the new style on a character that you didnt do the 290 boost to.. also it would be nice if this style was free to add to your other characters as opposed to the 22 replays that the 2020 heras strength cost.
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That's not glitched. It's not meant to be unlocked at this point.
  6. Kuno Loyal Player

I think you guys are missing oportunities with all the redesign Legends.
    I bet you guys could make some money with new skins of Legends with the updated characters. Even some Legends content.

I understand what you are coming from with altering things that players have paid for, but you can always introduce variants, like PVP gear used to have back in the day.
    Not variant for every piece in the set but for some pieces, lets say plain or heel version for a boot for example.
    • Like x 2
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Will this set make it's way onto the MP like the other anniversary suits?
    • Like x 1
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

If it is so cool, then why not give it to every character? After all it's the 10th anniversary. Go big for go home am I right? ;)
  9. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

10 years later and I'm still waiting on a proper Batgirl helm. I mean all that would have to be done is take the bandana and the mech eye monocle off the drowned helm and wahlah! Batgirls helm!...hint hint Meg..... ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I do not understand how it is not possible to make an update of the 1st style, even if it means deleting it for the new version, instead of redoing it in several versions, for the 10 years I think it's a pity that the idea is a new version of Shim'Tar !
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's a pity you do not appreciate what they gave us here. From the very introduction of the Shim'tar style people wanted to be able to color certain sections as they wanted (like pretty much other styles allow). It wasn't doable because certain parts were color locked for the sake of maintaining a particular distressed metal look. Now they have finally made that original wish possible. Not everything will please everyone, and not every wish will come true.
    • Like x 4
  12. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

It's simple really. For some you might see a huge icecream sundae but to others it's just a pile of dog poo covered in chocolate syrup. For many the style is crap and always will be no matter if you can color it. It's a pity you can't allow others to have a point of view all their own without attempting to shame them for their opinions.