Fanboys is Recruiting USPC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WastedMind, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

Chari El did you find someone in game, a bunch of us are on right now
  2. Staggiie Level 30

US/PSPC - Heroes

Fanboys is recruiting friendly and respectful players who wanna learn and grow and teach with us and have fun doing it! We are a mature League and understand that people have work, kids, lives, ect. You will always be welcome regardless of logging on everyday or once a week and we welcome all levels and SP. We will get you to end-game if you're willing to work with us.

We are mainly active between 6pm and 11pm EST.

We use Discord for raid scheduling, sign-ups, and nightly raid voice chats. So a mic is preferred, even if it's just for listening and not talking.

Right now, we are mainly focusing on new content, Renowns in T8-T9 Elites, Metal 2 and BOP Elites, and feats in all content. To participate in Elite contents, we recommend having 23 Augs (at least 1 for each ep) or a plan to level them soon.

As a newer member here, I grew from 150 CR, 160 SP to end game content in 2 weeks with this league back in September. Currently I am 330 CR and 380 SP, all thanks to this League. I love these guys and gals. They will easily become like family to you. Everyone is easy going, generous, and helpful. There will always be a few of us ready and willing to run any raids you schedule or on-the-fly Alerts and Duos regardless of being Loot Locked or not.

If you're interested, contact RedKryptonite, PhD, SANICHARA, Magmaflash, MajorPontoons Barbie, Xiuhcoatal, xKalxElx, Gypsy Rainbow, Dubb Lantern, Lonn Jordan, OP Jon, Poseidonia, or myself (Lit Lad) in-game via Tell or Mail or PM me here.

We hope you consider us!
  3. Little MD Well-Known Player

There is nothing more fun than clearing content as a league, and watching new players starting to lead feat groups and raids.

Come and join Fanboys, and finally play MMORPG as it was meant to be played: with groups of other socially awkward adults that never quite let go of their inner Joker.
  4. Little MD Well-Known Player

We are opening up recruitment for players to complete and feat hunt in T9 Elite raids.
    Open for all roles, we're looking for 250SP+ and 3x160 arts for the main role.

We're all about completing content together as a league and friends. We use discord to set up raids and feat hunts, so come check us out.
  5. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

My munitions troll is looking for a stable league that is fun, and does league runs. I'm at at 326 SP, have 545 SP and I'm very active. Having trouble doing an application on your website, but would still love to join ya. Not all of arts are at 160 yet, but I am working on them. If you luke to have me, I do have access to discord. You can reach me there, in game - my toons name is Massachusetts Knight, my psn account - williamr75 - or here. Thanks your your consideration. By the way, I did fill out an application on the website this morning.
  6. Little MD Well-Known Player

We are looking for roles to complete and feat hunt in late T9 and early T10 elite raids. 250SP and 3x160 artifacts for your role. We use discord to set up raids, feat hunt, and voice comm. We take pride in completing raids and content as a league, and grow stronger together. If this sounds like a league you're looking for, hit up any of these fine peeps: PhD, sanichara, lit lad, gypsy rainbow, dubb lantern, magmaflash.
  7. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

Little MD is exactly right, we are continually working together as a team. If you feel like you want to be a part of this TEAM, look up one of the contacts and lets talk!
  8. VioleGrace New Player

Is the league still recruiting ? because i'ma return player . just wanna have chill league and have a league raid/alert/farming feat run .
  9. dss New Player

Sure....join the party.
    What is ur toon's name??...or you can find me in game.
    Sanichara
    WhiskyMac
    SloGinFizz
  10. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

how about a former member?
  11. dss New Player

Lycan....you are welcomed back. give us a shout
  12. VioleGrace New Player

its VioleGrace
  13. dss New Player

I'll keep an eye out for you. We will be raiding tonight @ 830EST.

If you find these other folks..they can also invite you.
    RedKryptonite
    Magmaflash
    PhD
    XKalxElx
    Barbie
    Xiuhcoatal
    Lit Lad
    Gypsy Hex
    Lonn Jordan
    Dubb Lantern
  14. Little MD Well-Known Player

Hiya, we are looking for more people to fill in a second raid group for all contents. We have players needing feats across all content, and have dedicated feat and raid nights set up through discord. Hit up any of the fine people above and join in on the fun. Who needs the sun and the beach when there are feats to grind?
  15. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

Come on guys and gals come join the fun! awesome group of fun and helpful people. Daily raid runs(or bloody close to daily) and yet still maintaining a relaxed and fun atmosphere. You see the lists, you know what to do..... so why wait? Join the fun already!
  16. Little MD Well-Known Player

Fanboys is looking to expand our roster! Welcoming all players across the board! If you're feat hunting T9/T10 elite raids, you're gonna have a fun time with us! We use discord to set up feat runs & requests, raid nights, and other fun stuff. So hit up any of these fine peeps for more info!

RedKryptonite
    Magmaflash
    PhD
    XKalxElx
    MagicalMelons Barbie
    Xiuhcoatal
    Lit Lad
    Gypsy Hex
    Lonn Jordan
    Dubb Lantern
    • Like x 1
  17. Snyderverse New Player

Interested - thank you. I will contact these folks in-game.
  18. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

Welcome, we are glad to have you!
  19. RedMamba14 Level 30

20. Snyderverse New Player

I suggest that you send a message to RedKryptonite in-game, and he will talk to you and walk you through the process. You will need to open an account in Discord (if you don't have one already), since this is the main way of communication between league members.
    I joined the league just a few days ago and highly recommnend it. It is very active and filled with friendly, helpful people.
    • Like x 1