Up-Votes Needed Stuck in load screens in various content

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Slaqerz, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Slaqerz New Player

Traveling to Time Torn Area 51 open world will keep you in an endless load screen. Also just tried to queue into Blackest Night raid and my whole group got stuck in the load screen. Who knows what other content is broken.
    • Like x 7
  2. Vulpar Well-Known Player

Did you get disconnected with the message that "There was an issue connecting to that instance"? That's happening to me with the walk in for Riverside Hotel. I had just run it and was going to run it again for the 250 duos feat and ended up in a long loading screen before being kicked off.
  3. Vulpar Well-Known Player

Went to try the Riverfront Center walk in and got the same long loading before being kicked with the same message as Riverside Hotel.
  4. Slaqerz New Player

Yup I didn’t get that message the first two times it happened but I just had it happen again. I queued into Ultimate Soldier Elite and got in but we went to close a portal for someone for a feat and got hit with a “There was an issue connecting to that instance. Please log in again.”
  5. Vulpar Well-Known Player

I was able to travel to Area 51 from the Watchtower just fine. I tried it again with the teleporter in my base. I didn't get the loading issue with that one. Are you on PC? Or a villain, maybe?
  6. Slaqerz New Player

PS4 NA Hero
  7. Vulpar Well-Known Player

Are you still getting the loading issue with Area 51? The walk ins were happening every time I tried it and I tried like 4 or 5 times in a row for Riverside Hotel.
  8. Slaqerz New Player

I’ll try TT A51 again real quick
  9. Slaqerz New Player

I was able to get into TT A51 after the fourth attempt
  10. Pinky Well-Known Player

Having the same issue. Keep getting stuck in infinite loading screens when porting to my base or when zoning into the Antimatter Earth 3 instance from the AE event hub to rescue Alexander Luthor.
    • Like x 1
  11. Hamn New Player

same here
  12. MrStoob Well-Known Player

I'm just trying to get to Gotham Under Seige but the loading screen (with the audio of GUS in the background) craps out with the error code: 0x002f

On PC, if that makes any difference.
  13. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Yup, same here. Couldn't get the rescue Alexander Luthor instance to load.
  14. Kavatsi New Player

I’m getting the same infinite loading screen I got a few years back is the glitch not fixed yet ? My toon name is Kumatzi and psn is Kavatsi please get back to it soon please and thank you.
  15. KillshotX Well-Known Player

Mine has been going into the disconnected screen, saying it had trouble connecting to the instance.
  16. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

I can't even login lol
  17. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

EU seems to be fine, the problem is US (PC and PS)
  18. I3eleth Well-Known Player

I can't even get to the character selection screen I get stuck at the start up load screen after pressing x my internet is fine just stuck loading.
  19. Hamn New Player

wtf another loading stuck
  20. Slaqerz New Player

I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve also had a freeze issue where I was completely frozen. I know a buddy of mine had to relog 4 times because he kept getting it in the antimatter event area.