Dev Discussion Anniversary: Metropolis Anti-Matter Invasion Zone (Open World)

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

Happy 10th Anniversary!

The Metropolis Anti-Matter Invasion Zone has changed a bit this year. While playing if you come across any issues or have feedback, please leave it here.

Thanks,
    -Millbarge
  2. Vulpar Well-Known Player

The big fire attack Cerberus does acts like a one shot for lower level toons. My main can roll out of it with tumbling master and survive the burn, but my 255 toons that I'm running to get the old base items end up dying pretty much every single time Cerberus does that attack. In order to be just BARELY within attack range (the grey target just barely shows up), you have to be pretty far into the range of that attack. Getting hit does so much damage, hitting what looked like 10 times in a second that I didn't have enough time to use a soder or a shield, not that I think my weak shield would have lasted very long or that the little health I got back would have lasted through the rest of the onslaught.
    • Like x 1
  3. BloodIust Active Player

I dont know where to post but is there anyway one if not all the sets of the 6 horned Cerberus could be available as like a drop or style in future content?
  4. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the report! A forthecoming hotfix will tune the Six-Headed Cerberus' fire sweep attack so it's not quite as deadly.
  5. JackFrost Developer

You mean the horns, for a player style item? Or something else? Cheers!
  6. BloodIust Active Player

Yea the Cerberus horns from the anniversary event as a player style
  7. Plowed In Loyal Player

The “strange portal” has failed to connect me to an instance...never ending load screen. Villain here, if that may impact since it’s a new location for us this year. Also at the end of the instanced solo mission, the wording mentions the ‘Watchtower.’ As a villain I was excited, mwah ha ha, infiltration time! :p
    • Like x 1
  8. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Hi. It's possible to rework daily bounty mission from "kill 1 boss and gain 1 Qurdian Crown" into "kill all 3 bosses and gain 3 Crowns"? In my opinion it's will help people to finish bounties feats just by doing dailies not by spam bosses till death in first few days.
    • Like x 1
  9. darth_paul Dedicated Player

The "Strange Portal" doesn't take you to a new solo, it's the same solo inside the Panopticon of the Crime Syndicate as it's always been. I was playing on one of my villains as well though, and I did notice the weird, "Go to the Watchtower to continue your mission" message as well. I beat the boss and was looking for a portal to the Watchtower to see if there was something new added, but the only portal was the same one as always to return to the anniversary Metropolis zone.
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I
    It also seems like it’s split damage so that when a small group is fighting it’s practically a one-shot. My 330CR 200artifacts 565sp tank couldn’t roll out of it fast enough when it was just me and two others.
    • Like x 1
  11. mrcheap Well-Known Player

What happened to the Artifact cache that you used to get for doing this event? Artifacts cost 25 source marks each for a new toon that is a lot.
  12. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the report! I'll get a fix in for the incorrect messaging while on this mission as a villain.
    • Like x 1
  13. Myoxz Well-Known Player

:D:D:D
  14. Myoxz Well-Known Player

I guess this is not the right place but, is there any way to enlarge the quantity of blocked users in the game? I've reached 1000 blocked characters and I can't block anyone else. And, since the chat merge between villains and heroes, the amount of bot increased.
  15. mrcheap Well-Known Player

16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Can we get a small pause between being teleported by the crawler and the AOE? It’s instant unavoidable death because you can’t use a soda or move until the combined damage kills you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.