Well done devs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by thedemonocus, Jan 8, 2021.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I love the new flash suits ,the speed force accessory and the speed ring. Would like to see more suits in the future for superman and a classic batman suit would be great. Also enjoyed the new content so thank you devs ,well done.
    • Like x 4
  2. Megzilla Developer

Yay! We were really excited about getting these snazzy new Flash suit & goodies out :)
    • Like x 9
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It all looks great. I love it.
  4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Agreed. Whole event is done really well. A lot of familiar faces are back and very happy. At least 15 of us have stopped shopping for a new game lol. Hate to be that truthful while giving praise but hopefully it really puts into perspective how well y'all did with this.
  5. Wildcat Committed Player

looks like devs after 10 years finally get that people enjoy Flash content, cool.
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I so agree, I am so loving this
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I love the water golem henchmen. The sea-touched atlanteans were starting to show their age so it’s nice to get something up to date that’s still on brand for me. The way they have a water beam instead of a lightning bolt for their initial attack, the use of water power tray abilities... good stuff.
    • Like x 3
  8. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

You did great! Thank you for all your hard work! You are appreciated.
    • Like x 1