The DCUO 10th Anniversary Event Begins!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Attack of the Anti-Monitor 10th Anniversary Event

The anniversary event is back this year for our 10th anniversary, and it is bigger than ever!

New Event Raid and Elite Raid: Speed Force Flux

This year, things have changed. The vindictive Anti-Monitor is trying to free himself using one of the Multiverse’s most powerful and destructive paradoxes. Even if we win, will this new Flashpoint world prove too much for The Flash and Professor Zoom?

Open your On Duty menu and queue for "Speed Force Flux" or "Speed Force Flux Elite" under the events tab. The elite version is a full end-game difficulty raid.

[IMG]

New Open World Missions

Revisit an updated Metropolis Anti-Matter Invasion Zone for brand-new daily, weekly, and bounty missions created just for this year's 10th Anniversary Event!

Open your Mission Journal and look for "Monitoring the Situation," or use the Warp Menu to go directly to the Metropolis Anti-Matter Invasion Zone.

New 10th Anniversary Rewards
    • Unlock new styles inspired by The Flash and Professor Zoom.
    • Earn scaling gear based on your character's Combat Rating up to Item Level 270.
      • Members and Long Live The Legion owners will earn scaling gear up to Item Level 283 in the Elite Raid.
    • Earn Qwardian Crowns (anniversary currency) to use at the anniversary vendor.
      • Members and Episode owners will additionally earn Lex Coins (Birds of Prey), Splintered Coins (Wonderverse), or Solar Credits (Long Live The Legion) in the new raid, determined by your character's Combat Rating.
    • Earn Elite Commendations from prior Episodes when successful in the Elite Raid.
    • Collect new Boss Triumph Statues (base items) from DCUO's most challenging foes from the last 10 years.
    • Plus, look for new base items, Henchmen, feats, and more!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Years Past

Of course, classic content from previous years is back, too. Open your On Duty menu to queue up for "Centennial Collapse" to get started. Plus, look for reduced costs on rewards from prior anniversaries!

And remember, our 10th anniversary is January 11, 2021, so make sure to stop by again for gifts and more!
    • Like x 33
  2. Abel Well-Known Player

Awesome a new raid!!
    This is definitely a pleasant surprise! Thank you so much.
    • Like x 1
  3. zNot Loyal Player

Thank you so much for the Elite raid,the endgame Elite Raid content needs more attention i hope you can continue to go into this direction. Big thumbs up
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Holly!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get on. Thank you so much for all the hard work!
  5. Bigmoo New Player

Wow! So looking forward to playing the new content!
  6. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Super cool and a happy 10th ;)
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Nice! And man brainiac looks sweet! Whyd we never get a set that looks like that!!
    • Like x 1
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Oh my gosh, everything looks fantastic.
  9. HMBoyd Level 30

can’t wait to log in, also is the flash style the cr skip gear or a vendor style?
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

11. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I like the statues! How much they cost?
    • Like x 1
  12. Kanniu Well-Known Player

6 Crowns
    • Like x 2
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Sounds good. I like the addition of the old renowns as drops on the Elite raid, wondering if it will be random, one of each or selectable? Guess I'll find out later.

I'm assuming Elite is only open to members or LLL owners? It's mentioned like members/owners get different drops in the Elite raid than non-members/owners, but if they are the only ones allowed in, it's a moot point really. Again, guess I'll find out soon.
  14. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Can someone confirm if the Flash shoulders, hands and feet styles are the extra bolts costume elements.
  15. Jaelia Committed Player

The aura <3 and I want all the henchmen :D
    • Like x 1
  16. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Very nice! Thank you! ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I would like to have the Brainiac style. Imagine all the Tron inspired toons with neon materials.

Sweet *** job on the new raid, rewards and styles. Cant wait til Monday's 10th anniversary goodness.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

The new raid is a nice surprise!

I like the look of some of the base items.

Out of interest, do you know which developer went out of their way to spend time doing the new raid? :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Ella Level 30

Thanks Devs, everything looks great. I'm looking forward to it. :)
  20. Megzilla Developer

Confirmed. The gloves and boots are built into the slimline so that they wouldnt look chunky. The floating lightning bolts are the proper gloves/boots/shoulders slot items.
    • Like x 6