New sidekicks

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gerry, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Gerry Well-Known Player

I’ve been looking at a few prospects of characters that can be introduced into the game. Has anybody ever heard of the Green Lantern called Ch’p A green lantern so small that he put down Hal Jordan
  2. Proxystar #Perception

You want a space rodent as a sidekick?
  3. Gerry Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    How halariuos would it be to see this lantern in DCUO
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  4. FiremanMac85 Well-Known Player

Cannot even begin to emphasize how little chance this has of being taken seriously by devs....

.... but then again, they know exactly what we have been asking for 10 years now without giving in... so by their logic, this stupid character will be in the next DLC
    • Like x 1
  5. Wildcat Committed Player

I'm an old school player who remember the game when there was no any sidekicks etc. (beta)

not a fan of those.. but.. if they allow me to have a raccoon or squirrel as a sidekick - that would be cool :D
  6. Gerry Well-Known Player

[IMG]Just remember they did introduced the green lantern Hench men or they should call it Corpsmen
  7. Gerry Well-Known Player

And remember Kilowog is in the game
    [IMG]
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

Haha that’d be cute and funny but if they add him they definitely have to add Dex-Starr.
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Well GL pet would be Ch'p and Dex-Starr for Red but not sure what the pet sidekick would be for Sinestro Corps?
  10. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

The Devs do it if they can when they can if they do when they do and as pointed out they just did this...
    So it's possible they could give us Lantern trinket pets in the future.
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
  12. Darkness611 New Player

The side kicks should stay with you like the pets do! every time we use them they go away for a short time.