EYe of Gemini spam with movement mode and iconic 25% supercharges

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by gemii, Dec 19, 2020.

1. The Game Well-Known Player

that clearly wasn't towards you lol.
  2. Miss Adora Loyal Player

oh ok
  3. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

dor you
    even suggest this is absurd here is why:

Nearly every new raid now either lets us use our SD /OT or they do not, so having EOG to help dps build SC is a good thing...

Those iconics you mentioned a lot of people use them in Duels in the open world/ WT/HOD...

I for one love these SC'S it lets me buff tank in reg and low elite raids for the group... and the same thing can be said for the healers a diffrent PLAY STYLE which is why these ARTIFACTS were introduced in the first place.

Thank you.
    • Like x 2
  4. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I have 2 healer that use this artifact they are not my main but I paid to get this artifact up on both 4 the eog spamming. And my point of view is this you already messed with the healing supercharge and it was cause player like you complained about it. I'm sure anyone for this nurf doesn't have the eye up cause anyone who either spent the time or the hundreds of $ to get one to 200 wouldn't complain about this. What your asking to be done will kill this artifact and piss anyone who has this artifact off cause you just killed it. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY GREEN CIRCLE STAY THE *** OUT OF IT!!!!