In Progress Red Lantern back ups interrupt players

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Luke©, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Luke© Well-Known Player

The new Lantern-Henchmen have been pulling away my adds. (In the new elite raid)
    I guess this isnt intended?
    It's been the red lantern ones, dont know about the others.
    • Like x 2
  2. Charon Lead Content Designer

Not intended. Changed their pulls to knockdowns in a future hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  3. DeviousMa New Player

Nooooooo! please dont change this ability on the red lantern henchmen. Its actually pretty cool and amazing that it can do that. i understand some tanks might be mad and hate on it . maybe just allow it to do it if you are in tank role only. it can be like the pet for tanks.
  4. Luke© Well-Known Player

Henchmen don't pull anymore. But they still punch bosses away (or interrupt them).
  5. KN1TE Dedicated Player

There are a lot of players using the lantern back ups. One thing leaguemates and myself noticed, especially in bounty phases, Specifically the red lanterns that put down some type of explosive devices on the ground, they knock players out of combos. I've been interrupted during a rotation by the lanterns and they have been used by group members or other players in the phase. It's quite annoying and backups should only effect NPCs not other players.
    • Like x 5
  6. Fwames Well-Known Player

I've noticed this too but I was unsure if the red lanterns are really causing it until now. The detonation will sometimes push you back too. I reckon works similar with Gadget's mines where it would ignore dom. Nonetheless, upvoted because those wackos pushed me off of the ledge on Mordru
    • Like x 1
  7. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Please make sure the explosive knock downs of red lanterns don't effect players. This was the concern. Players are being interrupted from powers and combo attacks because the explosives they put down effect us. Back ups, trinkets, etc. are only supposed to effect NPCs not players. I was fine with them pulling adds/taunting. It was only the players being effected by their powers that was the issue.
  8. Charon Lead Content Designer

Removing the ability - should be fixed tomorrow. There is a systemic issue with pets and projectiles right now.
    • Like x 4
  9. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Appreciate the quick response and action.