To the devs: No more bounties

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Olli Malicious, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Olli Malicious Active Player

I know that it's been said in multiple threads, but I'm saying it again here because the devs are most likely working on the next DLC and I don't want them to repeat the same mistake.

The bounty system that we've had for the past 2 DLCs needs to stop. As someone who's been playing actively since launch, my average playtime has been at an all-time low lately. The only reason why Wonderverse was somewhat fun, is only because of how challenging FGSE is. COUE however is meh... I'm actually considering quitting if we get another round of bounties like this and I know a few of my leaguemates are thinking the same. Now that we are getting a double reward week, I'm just hoping that I have it in me to finish everything and never go back there... TBH this just takes the fun out of DCUO.

So PLEASE DEVS, I'm begging, no more bounties. If you ask me, a good replacement for the "time-sink" that are bounties would be a new survival mode... :)

Thanks.

Olli
    • Like x 7
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

what if the next set of bounties is the animal vegetable mineral man, the candlemaker and a giant madam rouge?
    • Like x 2
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

Can't wait for the anniversary with a new Antimonitor bounty!
    If someone deserves to be a bounty, it's him, the instance is boring anyway.
    That said, I hate bounties within DLC.
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

More or less agree.

I do feel though the temple solos from Wonderverse also helped break up the bounty grind of that episode, and don't get enough credit. Was something to do and every temple was a bit different, kept my attention for much of Wonderverse relevancy as something to do outside of bounties and other group content.
  5. Goetosyrus Well-Known Player

The bounties are also going to be much harder to finish for any newer players was the episodes age out. We all know finding groups for Alerts and Raids in older stuff is bad. At least those you can que and do other things while you wait.