Gazette's Christmas giveaway :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

We decided to give away items from the current booster bundle for our readers (and anyone who wants to participate). It requires you to be on the EUPCPS and USPCPS for the rewards.

US Server rewards (PC-PS):
    - Chrome Metallic Material
    - Cosmic Aura

EU Server rewards (PC-PS):
    - Dark Yellow Plasmic Aura
    - Tungsten Metallic Material

What you need to do to enter:
    • Post either here, send me a DM or on our twitter page (@DCUOGotham), a picture of your festive Christmas inspired style!
    • The winners will be chosen on January 1st. If you play on both servers, you can only participate for one reward for one server only, to give others a fair chance to participate.
    • We will pick up about Four winners.
    Happy Holidays!! :)
    • Like x 8
  2. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

It's great that dcuo community has people like you! You make this game better. It's not about gifts, but about all job\content you done before and still do. Think it's just right time to say Thank you and Happy Holidays!;)
    • Like x 4
  3. Eve YouTuber

Aw thank you :) Just trying to do my best and be as positive as possible :D
    • Like x 2
  4. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

should have said something sooner cuz i probably have stuff id have donated to a cause such as this....well for the us side anyway.
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Aw It's okay, I can keep you in mind for next time :)
  6. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

oh crap i may have to keep better inventory notes now lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Sounds nice.
    I may participate. I may not. I'll think about it. :D

Anyway, thanks, Zoe, for everything you do. You are the light in the darkness. Wish more players were like you. :oops:
    I sent you a small donation for giveaway on EU. Hope it reaches you and hope it'll find its lucky winners. :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

You are welcome to for sure!
    And thank you for the kind words, it really motivates me :)
    Aww!! You are amazing. I will log in to the game in a few to check it and hold on to it for another giveaway :) (If It's fine with you)
    • Like x 1
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Sure, do whatever you see fit :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Little bump :) Reminder that the giveaway ends January 1st for all rewards\servers.
  11. Eve YouTuber

Tomorrow we announce the winners so make sure you enter if you want to win something from the current booster bundle!
    • Like x 2