Am I the only one who thinks Ms.Megzilla Is one for the people

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Oceanly, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Oceanly Well-Known Player

I Mean she wants new emotes and personality's like us to she seems to agree with alot of the fanbase that have ideas i for one thinks she is one for the people I mean I Stan Her
    • Like x 2
  2. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

Its great that she wants that stuff, and I'd like new emotes, personalities, etc. But it seems that people who actually make those decisions don't want it. Which is telling. What they want is to keep cramming Time Capsules down your throat.
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

She is my favorite dev,sorry rest of the devs ;) She is the kindest person I have never known and I agree with you:)
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We did just get a new emote trinket.
  5. Oceanly Well-Known Player

prob thanks to her what a queen
  6. Eve YouTuber

Megzilla is my favorite too. She's super kind and responsive. And talented, too.
    • Like x 2
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They may not be as vocal on the forums but the other devs deserve some praise too when our feedback gets recognized.
    • Like x 3
  8. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

While its good, A trinket....how about just creating new emotes for our characters in the form of the F2 menu, or /commands (/laugh, /terminal, /etc). Half of my bank is filled with trinkets, I'm running out of space, so something that could just as easily be a /command, they made it into a trinket, making me half to put in the trinket anytime I want to emote to someone to F off. I could easily say it in a tell or whatnot, but still.
  9. Oceanly Well-Known Player

but i really miss nerdofprey like actually
  10. Rainnifer Committed Player

What trinket is that?
  11. Magnificent Loyal Player

New emotes was something we used to ask for a loooooong time ago but stopped after being told no so many times. I've always found that a bit of a shame, especially when something like ESO is routinely adding new emotes as part of rewards for accomplishing various goals.

[IMG]
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The @# $%&ing Bastich Bomb trinket.
  13. Rainnifer Committed Player

Thanks. I got it and was disappointed. It's just the fist shake emote with a censor bar over your mouth. I guess I'm not sure why I was expecting an actual different emote.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's also a sound fx with it. But sorry your disappointed with it.
    • Like x 1
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

being able to shape change into a giant nuclear fire breathing lizard is an awesome power.
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

can we get it in game?
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

1) Megzilla is a Queen, facts.
    2) We were unable to expand the list of emotes for technical issues on old platforms but our tech has changed, platforms have changed, and interest internally has changed. Quite a few of us want to get emotes in players hands these days, especially with the new animator we have now. Still some tech things to figure out to make it work other than just via a trinket. Many of us have played and enjoyed games like ESO, CoH, etc. that had emotes thrown into various MP offerings or rewards.
    3) A first attempt may be coming sooner than one would think, next year. <3
    • Like x 15
  18. Draconiano Committed Player

Not inside a lootbox please.
    • Like x 1
  19. Charon Lead Content Designer

The one referenced is not in a lootbox.
    • Like x 8
  20. Magnificent Loyal Player

I upvoted then downvoted just so I could upvote this twice.
    • Like x 3