New Cosmic Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The chromas are tintable.
    • Like x 4
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You get 15000 Artifact XP total.
    • Like x 2
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Bug - after accepting the Chrome Metallic Material, Chrome Material (from Dilustel Details collection) seems to have disappeared from my Style Materials list.
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Have the Devs Ever Considered Putting a Full Stabilizer in the Booster Bundle?
  5. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

to the art team two thumbs up, to the person in charge of marketing....
    Feel bad for the art team because part of me believes y'all want people to wear and enjoy these styles.... however I will not buy this bundle, time capsules or any randomized prize for a price. I like buying direct. If that doesn't work for y'all I'll quietly keep supporting other games until I see change
    • Like x 6
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I'm sure it has been. I think we don't want to cross the streams too much there - confusion maybe from getting a key to open a random box in your other random box, etc.
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That and a 160 1st shot breakthrough on an arti?

Just want to know...did it hurt when they shoved that horseshoe up there? Just wondering if it's worth getting one myself....
    • Like x 2
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Chrome Material has been renamed the Metallic Material quite some time ago. ;)
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those who may want to take a look at some of those items.
    I did not get them all yet.... but I'm working on it. ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

The got the OG cosmic mats on the second box I ever bought, which was especially odd as I typically have the worst luck when it comes to anything random. It was a bit of a twilight zone esc curse and I kept going back and forth for a year on whether to use it or sell it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

damm i love that materials if i were because i lost my job because the stupid virus i would buy the babdles just for the the crome ,the dark one and the cosmic .i loved that mats
    • Like x 1
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I guess it's good I saved Marketplace Cash and Loyalty points for this? I dunno if my checking account post Covid would take it otherwise
    • Like x 1
  13. Templeton Active Player

Hello there! You've done a great job with this bundle I really appreciate it, especially the Nebula aura, looks really enticing! However I couldn't help but notice something different from the current Cosmic Chroma and the original Cosmic material from 2016 bundle and I'm not sure if it's intended or a visual bug. The brightness of the stars of the new Cosmic Chroma is noticeably lower than the brightness of the 2016 one. And it's not my game's video settings, I have noticed by mistake while around Watchtower and could compare the new Chroma to the original one. Is there a chance we could have the brightness of the stars increased on the new one? I'm not asking for foul play or anything like that, this isn't gonna make new Chromas throw dust in the eyes of people who bought the original Cosmic material, no, they will always be different. But I'm just saying, the stars look so vapid and weak on the new one..
    I will show a comparison picture as soon as I find someone with the original cosmic material again, to show the difference.
  14. Templeton Active Player

Female character uses Dark Cosmic Chroma. Male Character uses Cosmic material.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The big stars are from movement type I just realised but focus on the stars on materials, the Cosmic material on male character stars shine brighter than the ones on the female character wearing Dark Cosmic Chroma.
  15. Templeton Active Player

Sorry about that, had to reupload the pictures again:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Stars are clearly brighter on Cosmic Material.
  16. Templeton Active Player

[IMG]

Check this out, star on left, is Cosmic Chroma, on right, Cosmic Material, it's clearly less visible on the new chroma. Can we please have the new chroma's cosmic part more... cosmic?
  17. Eve YouTuber

It's not supposed to be exact. I think It's fine the way it is.
  18. Templeton Active Player

Why would it not be the same on the Cosmic side of it? It's already a chroma and has metallic side to it I get it, it will never be the same, but why the cheap brightness on the stars? Shouldn't be that way honestly.
  19. Lara Committed Player

I hope dc makes soon LPVE week.... And not weeks like this
  20. El El Committed Player

Mepps put some cosmic chromas on the broker,I'm trying to get one for days there is nothing on the broker,I open u enough of these booster gold already it feels like gambling now.

You should come up with better system example if you open up 3 boosters ylwe should get cosmic chroma guaranteed no more gamble stuff.