Fixed Mommy, why won't the Bosses fight me but teleport away instead :(

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sir Freeze, Dec 7, 2020.

1. ILeavemebee New Player

House leprechaun is spawning outside my base since the winter event started, cant remove it to replace it in decoration mode
  2. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

Red death teleport out of the map all time
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

My House Leprechaun is invisible in my base. I was able to pick him up and put him in free style on the floor instead of against the wall in a slot but now I can't even pick him up. He's unable to be selected so he can give his mini game. Oh and to clarify this is in my Gothic base not a Volcano one. I thought logging in and out would fix it but it seems the Leprechaun is bugged.
  4. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Hey, so I've gone through this twice now and hit the same snag yesterday and today. When Lex calls in his first Warsuit, the Warsuit quickly disappears and the boss and instance can't be completed. Wiping didn't help. This was on PS4.
    • Like x 1
  5. gundamfighter12 New Player

the mission can't can't stop is glitched. the speed the flash gives you disappears the second he gives it to you
  6. gundamfighter12 New Player

the duo is glitched one of the adds is stuck in the ceiling. prevents the mission from continuing
  7. Dorona New Player

Everytime I've tried to finish this instance, the suits needed to break Luthor's shielding have disappeared rendering the fight impossible to complete. Also, it took 2 times of warping to rally to complete Amazo as he disappeared midway through the fight as was untargetable.
  8. Eve YouTuber

Just happened on USPCPS, while running the Justice League Dark 4man. Etrigan and his mirror self spawned above the celling. We had to disband.

Same thing happened in The Demons Plan Elite. Ras just disappeared and he was way up above us.
  9. Karen Beecher New Player

Playing Single Player Atlantis: Royal

I'm in the final phase (Defeat Drift Commander) and just when he's nearly beaten, he (sorry) drifts away. Disappears from the screen before the fight is over.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

Yeah almost all bosses are doing it at this point.
    • Like x 1
  11. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Someone tell Larfleeze to bring the bosses back.
    • Like x 1
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Add Etrigan and his duplicates in JLD to this list too. Unbelievable. I broke off from bounties after waiting half an hour to get a blooming viable phase because I really want “the slayer” title. (Big doom fan, but a rubbish dps so I’ve been wanting to try this with better gear). Only for this to happen. I am rather distraught. I will stop at that for fear of breaking forum rules.
  13. Dark Nyghtwyng Level 30

Grail continued to morph to the ceiling of the map in the first boss fight. We wiped 3 times and it continued.
    • Like x 2
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s happening everywhere, a boss teleports and they just vacate the premises.
  15. HIceFaísca New Player

Happened to me in Volcano Mining Facility Last Boss with the lex suits.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi all. All of these issues look to be related/the same issue. We are investigating and working on the solution. Some of this may have been related to some server instability yesterday, so please keep reporting issues you see today - or especially if anything has changed.

Thanks and sorry for the frustration.
    • Like x 3
  17. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Area 51 Normal - Adds are not targetable, COGs get you stuck in the animation then kick the group.
    • Like x 1
  18. KillshotX Well-Known Player

I can confirm boss bugs and teleports above the instance. At Zoo E raid last boss, (Metal Part 2) DME raid first boss, (BOP) Vmf alert Last boss
  19. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

DME and FIE same thing boss teleports to ceiling. Can't finish the raid. 2nd bosses
  20. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

Volcanic Mining Facility - as has been pointed out already, the Warsuits often warp above the ceiling after lunging.
    Can be killed though, if CC'd heavily and/or burned super quickly while everyone is close to the teleporters. Managed to finish one run after 4 or 5 tries.