Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. TomShepard Active Player

Uhm..can please the crown of solomon be added to either to the style unlocking or booster?Thats an assessory i want to be able to get some way,now that tiger backpack is a billion..Pretty pleaseThanks
    • Like x 1
  2. N-IX Well-Known Player

horns of sin
  3. Shazammm Well-Known Player

Pineapples. Floating pineapples. Pineapples everywhere.

Also a little angel that hovers over your right shoulder and a little devil on your left would be pretty nifty.
  4. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Birds! Eagle, Hawk, Crow, Owl, Parrot... I guess it's will be cool.
  5. Dead13 Well-Known Player

flying spirit! golems n crystals of all powers! eye of ekron!
  6. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Please, Red Lightning/Negative Speed Force Accessory.
    • Like x 1
  7. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have Lobo's space dolphins as an accessory?
  8. PacDrew New Player

A goldfish in a bubble that floats close by.

What?
  9. darry3275 Well-Known Player

A devil and an angel version of our toons. That way when I throw a taxi, I can lie and say I was talked into it.
  10. BlackJak New Player

Acrobatics, when you activate movement mode this glider comes in from off screen, toon jumps up and is caught by Glider (similar to skimming)
  11. BlackJak New Player

Acrobatics, when you activate movement mode this glider comes in from off screen, toon jumps up and is caught by Glider (similar to skimming)[/quote]
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Could we get an accessory like the Kryptonian Shards BUT with the Sorcerer's Supply Drop Pods
  13. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- An Adara, Butcher, Ion, Life Entity, Ophidian, Parallax, Predator and Proselyte accessory.
  14. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

A hard light ring you can can set the color too (like the eels accessory) I want my water lizzard to be a blue lantern.
  15. Shazammm Well-Known Player

What about a floating Hope Corgi? An adorable blue lantern pup hanging out with me all the time would be a dream come true.
  16. BlackJak New Player

[/quote]

17. El Regrs New Player

Don't know if it should be here at accessories or styles, we could use a Kryptonite material or Bone White material.
  18. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Now that you've given us an accessory version of the Lasso waist style, could we get more of those types of options? For example, some of the weapons that are on our back slot as an accessory? (Swords, guns, Harley Quinns hammer etc)

Speaking of weapons, would it be possible to get an accessory that displays our actual equipped weapon when we're not using it? So when we're not in combat we can see our sword/guns/staff etc on our back or waist, but when we attack and pull out our weapon, the one on our back/waist disappears until we're out of combat again. I don't know how feasible it would be to make an accessory disappear and reappear on the fly, but it would be pretty cool!
    • Like x 1
  19. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Give us a pet accessory that isn't house broken
  20. Lara Committed Player