Fixed Unable to buy Feat on alt

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Shn275, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Not sure if this is a bug or if something was changed recently, but I can't unlock these feats on my alts. Unlocked them earlier with my main, logged off for a few hours, and came back to unlock them on my alts, but they're not showing up as "unlockable" on any of my other toons. Inflo, plz.
    • Like x 3
  2. Twincam Well-Known Player

I'm a USPC player, logged in to buy some feats with replay badges and um unable to do so. Feats are definitely earned on my main toon. Restarted the game too incase it was the client, but had no luck.
    • Like x 12
  3. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

I can confirm this, looks like unlocking feats is broken.
    • Like x 1
  4. IzzyLizzard dcuo Level 30

I can confirm this, all feats are affected though not just these.
  5. Flaves Level 30

Snap - right old pain in the wassname too.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Can also confirm this. Looks like it broke with the hotfix. Just popped the Saraya's Bling feat on an alt, and couldn't buy it on my main. Then checked on a low level alt I don't buy feats on and none of them are showing available.
  7. TalosStark Level 30

Same here. Was able to before daily rest and then nada. I don't see feats on my alts that are able to be purchased.
  8. Iam PewPew New Player

9. SkullGang Devoted Player

EU PS here.
  10. Little MD Well-Known Player

US PC here. can also confirm broken.
  11. Mister 532 New Player

Same problem here, US PlayStation, can not buy feats
  12. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Same on US PS4
    • Like x 1
  13. Logan wayne New Player

I can also confirm, I hope this is not permanent I don't feel like doing all those feats all over again on my healer alt. Shm
  14. xCloud》 New Player

I can confirm this ... i ve same problem . I ve spent a lot of money for replay badges but now i can t pass my feat from first pg to second pg . Please risolve this !
    EU PS4 HERO xCloud》
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

Should be resolved now.
    • Like x 2
  16. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I can confirm this too. I am unable to use replay tokens for feats for Alts.
    I'm on usps.
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It looks like it's fixed, but you will need to revisit the character who got the new feat you want to buy (maybe even view that feat) before it's buyable on the alt. I was in on an alt who did not have the choice to buy it, but had several other feats now buyable. I went to the toon who got the feat, then back to the alt and it was available to buy now. Might be a good time to alt hop for a few min.