Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Kaladin Well-Known Player

True, however it would not have to look exactly like the tv version of either, though they are deadly accurate for once. We could still get a Stargirl inspired look. Also I would love more green lantern styles, specifically the lantern eye of Jessica Cruz. We can sort of do it with available materials, but its on the wrong side.
  2. Owlman Earth 3 Level 30

Just some options for time capsules and death metal episodes part 1 or 2

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Could we have Validus' Head style as a vendor style?
    • Like x 2
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I doubt this style woulld ever be added.... but one can dream. ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I want an Easter bunny mascot costume to wear on Christmas:)
    • Like x 2
  6. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

The hair and Hawkgirl's boots.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Let's keep it simple and correct a huge injustice. I'd like to see a real helmet of nabu! Make it op!
    • Like x 2
  8. Arjan_Xenoverse New Player

Can we get Saturn Girls armor and hair style
    • Like x 1
  9. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- A turtle shell chest style ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Arjan_Xenoverse New Player

And a Jon Kent Superboy style from the new legions comics
  11. kingmonkey Active Player

Do we have various emblems in other emblem styles? For example, I'm thinking of the S-shield shaped GL emblem from Superman: Last Son of Earth, or the emblem from Speeding Bullets.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Arjan_Xenoverse New Player

13. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I want a evil leprechaun style for my wife. She's short, and always angry :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Avelox Active Player

I'd like to see a slimline version chest with an emblem slot in the top corner like with the ARGUS chest or the schoolyard chest. There are quite a few iconic looks that would fit into a slimline sort of style without a center emblem. Kyle Rayner for instance. Or Gray Fullbuster from Fairytail.
    • Like x 1
  15. Captain McBalls New Player

How about some wings that only deploy when you take off flying, or only deploy when you use you flying "speed boost" and they go away whenever you land...
  16. Kaladin Well-Known Player

I want the Godspeed head style, black flash cowl doesnt quite look right when going for that look.
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Try adding the Bug Goggles Face Style to either the Black Flash's Cowl, or the Speed-Metal Head Style.
    I've seen other players achieve the desired look by doing that.
  18. MrStoob Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Kaladin Well-Known Player

I dont see how that solves the part over the mouth being smooth and one piece.... [IMG]
  20. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I want a new style called "dc gamer". It should include a fold out chair, nachos, coffee, and an angry look. Totally not based on me at all! :D