Favorite Part of Legion DLC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SekretVillain, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Really? I could've swore I bought my Elite Weapon from Wonderverse with just Aether, did I dream that? Lol I must've
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

It was 500 aether 95 splinter coins, this DLC its 800 beacons 95 solar credits
  3. PolarisSylar Committed Player

My favorite part the op face is wearable at the start when drops , and tho it low cr item
    • Like x 2
  4. Brit Loyal Player

The best thing I can say about the Legion Episode is that they finally made the OP item equippable from the beginning. No longer do I have to waste an inventory spot for months while gradually leveling it up. Now, even though I'm stuck at the 24 breakthrough and farming for the ridiculously low droprate Ionized Gas, I can actually WEAR the thing, see an initial upgrade, and not have to carry it around as a dead spot in my inventory.
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I love the base items.

I also have to praise the art team for the use of Interlac everywhere. I'm sure it wasn't easy.
    • Like x 1
  6. zNot Loyal Player

I liked the trailer if that counts and the emerald eyes that spawned during the first boss against trigon in Elite,mordu looks cool when he gets big and i like the short alert because doing a 25 or so minute alert every day is seriously annoying.

Other then that very very disappointed by it. Due to lack of content (A second raid is missing and the raid that is they gave us has short bossfights) and wrong type of content (openworld bosses) aswell as too much time put into the openworld size and aesthetics which made this episode a big openworld map that is new but not needed probably the least important part on a episode the content is number 1 not the openworld size and aesthetics.

it looks like metropolis so they could have just used a slightly modified part of metropolis to have more soo much time for other content for that episode. Bad decision they did sadly but i trust in them to avoid doing this again.

The way they did it it has tiny amounts of content.
  7. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

My favorite part is that we have to fight Cosmic Boy, or some evil or twisted version of him (overall) at least four... four.... FOUR times within this DLC.

FOUR TIMES?!?!?! Really? Couldn't come up with anything else?
  8. Noble One Committed Player

favorite part is the fixing of 18 lamps and/or signs mission. easiest 8/8 currency ever lol
    • Like x 2
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

It was probably just easier for them to use him so much
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Favorite part of the dlc now? probably the alert since its worth it to spam like a maniac since the legion ring is now sellable.
  11. Lugo Well-Known Player

Static and Lightning Lad's hair
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

C'mon...it's not like there are a LOT of Legion members....right?
  13. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

14. Fwames Well-Known Player

The episode should be renamed
    Legion of three heroes vs The Fatal two featuring Mordru... again
  15. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

One thing I should add is I really appreciate the spacing of the ADDs in 31st Metropolis. No longer do I feel my toons will aggro some random group and the next thing you know I'm getting curbstomped. That was a problem even up to Wonderverse but that's been going on since Central City but finally this episode the Devs managed some breathing room so I hope this better urban planning of the spacing of hostiles is this great. I was pretty upset how even my main toon had to drop supply drops and orbitals just to survive the dailies in Wonderverse due to being rushed by too many enemies. Thanagar from Metal II was pretty congested too. But I'm very appreciative of this episode cause you can tell the Devs gave more space than usual. Dailies shouldn't feel like an Elite raid sometimes so thanks for the spacing.
  16. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

When it's over and we have Anniversary content or the next episode to run, that will be my favorite part