Episode Spotlight: Metal Part I & II

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

EPISODE SPOTLIGHT: METAL PART I & II!

December isn't just about winter seasonal events and heading indoors. It's also about dark multiverses seeping into reality and all of Batman's worst versions of himself. But cheer up, because rewards are doubled and gear costs are halved this week in Metal Part I & II!

This week – from Thursday, December 3, 2020, through Wednesday, December 9, 2020 – all players will enjoy:
    • DOUBLE Source Marks when completing instanced or mission content in Metal Part I and Metal Part II.
    • 50% discount on Metal Part I & II gear at vendors.
    Source Marks are used primarily to purchase gear and rewards from the Metal and other episode vendors. Characters' Combat Rating must be in the episodes' relevancy range to receive rewards and the bonus.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode spotlight will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.
    • Like x 5
  2. Eve YouTuber

if I'm above relevancy for this episode can I still get source marks during this week?
    • Like x 2
  3. zNot Loyal Player

Metal part 1 had such good raids!

hope we can see such raids more often on episodes.
  4. DeMoN666 New Player

What pple will get on this week on cr321+? Mepps?
  5. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Uh, my least favorite bonus week, I wish you added something on top of it like the 5x stabilizers in the last bop spotlight, but smaller like double P.lockboxes or double vault access.
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Out of relevancy. :(

But thank you.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not a huge fan as I can't really get marks from these except on some 3rd tier alts, BUT it's also the 1st week of Xmas, so I'll have plenty to do.

Hope that 2x Time Beacons is coming soon...

EDIT...whoops...Dec 7 I guess for Xmas.
  8. AJPro Committed Player

So we have a week of double source marks to double source marks of two old dlc that top cr players get no marks from.
    umm this week is insulting that you even call it a bonus week and have an announcement poster.
    just have nothing or a better idea than this rotten tomato of a bonus week....and right after a source mark week Not a bonus Time Beacons week.
    i know Nerd of Prey left, are all the idea persons on vacation or something.
    SMH-tedious as heck dlc and still no bonus time beacons....ho ho ho here is some coal
    • Like x 5
  9. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Thank You for this Bonus Week. Not only will people with alts in the relevancy range profit from this, but also the recently "skipped" new players who happen to be just right around the right CR for this week.

Often did I see desperate calls for "Man-Bat" or "Metal Titan" in LFG over the last few weeks but they weren't answered. Now it will be more populated. In my opinion the staff looked outside the box while deciding this.

Greetings
  10. AJPro Committed Player

Then at least give marks to everyone....the whole relevance cap is foolish and i hope new owners get rid of it and stats matter
    • Like x 2
  11. Terror-Go-Round New Player

Yup, completely agree. Totally out of CR relevancy, so it's basically a nothing week for me. IF they gave bonus source marks to all CRs across the board, might be interested. And forget about alts. The recent state of the game has made keeping up on alts pretty much impossible. Bonus time beacons would've been nice, especially before seasonal drops...
    • Like x 2
  12. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Please Birds of Prey next week. thank u.
  13. Amontron Well-Known Player

i still need alot of source marks to buy alot of styles tho and can´t have enough of those marks makes me very sad.
  14. Aerith Rose Committed Player

With CR relevancy these bonuses are a waste sadly. If you could temporarily change or suspend CR relevancy a ton of people would enjoy this and run the content. Any consideration on this?
  15. Aesthete Well-Known Player

I just went out of relevacy 2 days ago on my alt. :(

And btw, the content was pretty barren to when it came to ppl my level. Which is why I don't understand not letting endgame players benefit from this too. It would really help out the newer players with clearing the content. Took forever just to get ppl for the bounty missions there....
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Why no Legion bonus marks? Its 4 weeks since episode launched and usually bonus current episode marks are every 4 weeks from that point.
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

so, instanced & mission content means stuff you queue in to & the open world stuff, yeah? just checking. because I just ran all the open world stuff, & got nothing extra ( EUPS ).
  18. Eve YouTuber

Are you running it on a low alt on main? Because looks like when you're out of relevancy you get nothing :(
    • Like x 1
  19. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

Awesome! Can't wait to not play something that would be a waste of time and effort because all my toons are out of CR relevancy!
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I have two characters within the relevancy window. ran it on the first of those. he got marks. just not double marks.
    • Like x 1