Phase population display addition to mini-map

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ryll, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Ryll Committed Player

[IMG]

With the amount of open world bounties being added in the last few episodes I would love to see a display that we can toggle that uses colours to indicate population in our current phase. It would prevent a lot of frustration when inviting players to join the group only to find out the phase is full and they either leave or keep attempting to get into phase with the rest of the group. I have seen players try to phase for 10+ minutes trying to get into the same phase as the rest of the group.

I edited a screenshot to show a rough concept of what I am talking about.
    • Like x 2
  2. Panderus Senior Producer

Soon(tm)
    • Like x 11
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Hmmm. Is this our new soon to be creative?
  4. Ryll Committed Player

• Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

It is because you didn't link an image, but a redirect to it. Google doesn't want you to directly link from its servers. What you want to do is use something like imgur or another host.
  6. Ryll Committed Player

Ah gotcha. No biggie I guess but I don't want to sign up for an image hosting service so I'll just post a link to the edited screenshot. Thanks for the info!
  7. BumblingB I got better.

imgur is free, iirc.

Just checked, yeah, it is. Just get an annoying advertisement. You can just hit new post at the top.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Ryll Committed Player

I was in the midst of signing up at imgur when you shared the image for me. Thanks!
  9. PolarisSylar Committed Player

That's a great idea for adding a population size by the map.
    Sometimes we at times don't know if it ,high /low, phases count the the area.

That's good idea tho
  10. BumblingB I got better.

FYI, Dimensional Ink is hiring a temp UX designer. So... Let's see what they announce for the 10 year anniversary.