Ionized Gas

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Adora, Nov 20, 2020.

1. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Mepps and them dont care, don't waste ya energy.
    • Like x 1
  2. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

How does that saying go...? Only an idiot does the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. For me, three days of running 4-8 bounties across 7+ toons plus all the dailies. 0 quintile shards, 0 ionized gas. Thanks, DCUO, for such a happy in-game experience.
  3. triloos New Player

They will lose a few people who remained...
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

I got one today, I can't believe it. I'm feeling like when I get an ultra rare collection from a time capsule.
    • Like x 2
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I heard that all the planets will align which is rare. Maybe just maybe the same will happen in DCUO. Nah who am I kidding? Still have a better chance the planets align again before getting supplies for the face mask.
    • Like x 2
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

The saying i use is:
    “The dictionary definition of insanity is repeating the same task the same way expecting a different result. Don't be insane, just dont lol”
  7. jptml217 New Player

I raised it as bug about the drop rate of inized gas , I was told to post in here as the devs keep and eye on it. I had one in 3 weeks, and use 3 or more character day, we this started the drop rate was fine, magaged to get goggles up to lv 31, but now getting anoher 8 at a gestimated drop rate of once every 3 week will take about 1/2 year heaven knows if you have only one character you can use. This beyond ludicrous, a new dlc will likely be out before i can complete goggle on one character. This need looking at
    by a dev
    • Like x 1
  8. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Everyone i reported a bug on this after using 19 alts and opening 142 daily boxes and didn't get a single one. If you experienced something like this plz cast a vote under bugs so we can get them to look into this issue
    • Like x 3
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Upvoted, cause honestly, yea these rates are a joke.