Ionized Gas

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Adora, Nov 20, 2020.

1. triloos New Player

This confirmed what I just said, we can't use in game money to reset dailies but only replay badge.
    They try to squeeze more money from us like this...
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well that's not really what I said. We don't know the reasons as to why there is no solo/duo. I don't think the devs sat there and said "Hey, if we make these drop in open world dailies and have no solo/duo then we can get more replay badge money!" If there was a solo/duo they would still be making money on replay badges because people selling replays have to actually buy them in the first place (aside from the ones they get from their membership).
  3. triloos New Player

I know many ppl don't use replay badge for lack of time or other, these ppl just selling their replay badge for money..
    Personally I used only in game money for reset cop and solo wv and i got op head in 1 month approximately.
    Anyway, new genesis seeds drop rate was higher then ionized gas
  4. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

How’d you get so many Skyland Sparks?
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ran 3 characters today, completed all dailies and weeklies. Guess how many Ionized Gas I received?
    • Like x 2
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

A bunch of us are assuming the dlc is just extremely broken so not really wasting time on it. Will wait to see if anyone else finally starts getting anything to drop but it's give up time for sure.
  8. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

I don't assume. I presume :D . And I can see with my own eyes its broken lol.
    • Like x 1
  9. triloos New Player

I bought some on broker. Anyway, not in a month.
    1 month and a half / 2 months

Believe me, i completely understand...
  10. Vicious Well-Known Player

The drop rate for Ionized Gasses has gotten to the point where it's essentially impossible for someone to self-farm this OP item before the next DLC drops, even if they spam the content with replays quite a bit. Unless you've been saving since the start of the DLC (when the drop rate was higher), you really can't do it without buying off broker. While that's not an issue for me, it's a major problem for most of the game's playerbase.

The cheapest Ionized Gas is now 51M on the broker, which is 20m more than the higher expensive that the Quintile Shards ever got, even when they were rarely dropping. That's odd, because you need a lot more Quints to level the facemask, so you'd expect there to be even less around. That tells me that the Gasses aren't dropping anywhere near the rate they should be.

If the Gas is the equivalent to the New Genesis Seed / Canary Cry Resonance / Monitor Energy catalyst, then it's 2x the price that those catalysts were at this point in their timelines.
    • Like x 1
  11. Draconiano Committed Player

Same as me for sure, between none and zero.
    • Like x 2
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

3x6=0
    Crazy.
  13. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Oooh... I love puzzles! Is the answer ovoid in shape? A toros that met with a hot steam iron?
    • Like x 1
  14. Whodini Well-Known Player

Was checking the broker out earlier, cheapest ionized gas was 50 million...and there were only 8 for sale.

Just Saying
    • Like x 1
  15. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

16. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

No wonder the gold sellers are spamming chat so much more than usual last few days. They must be selling like crazyyyy
  17. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Replying is hard, sorry for 2 posts lol
  18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I don't think that the high prices are justified only by the rarity of the drop. You should also take into account the fact that the new OP system pushes you to use them for yourself, even the 15 level of the mask is better than what is being sold on vendor, as a result, many of those who would have sold before, are now using them for themselves, because the benefit is in stats noticeable already at the very beginning of leveling the OP mask ...
  19. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah, of course. Supply and demand are ridiculous on this stuff for sure. I won't be selling any, friends and league mates are in the same boat. Will not let anyone other than friends buy them or give away to. Economy is so messed up anyway, why bother being involved. Teamwork makes the dream work.
    As far as the mask stats, yeah after 3rd breakthru it's pretty decent
  20. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Of course, that's assuming anyone even runs them again. Pretty sure not happening till triple mark week. Makes it far less painful