HQe LB feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SekretVillain, Nov 25, 2020.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

How long did it take for you to get the no shield feat?

Today I got it in my 2nd run with my league, took us 85:33 because we ended up doing 2 tanks 1 dps 1 heal(me), and the DPS ended up dying so it was just support roles waiting for trinkets to come off cool down ect.

That and we wiped a few times doing 2 dps 1 tank 1 heal did that for a minutes then just as we was about to say screw it and do it normal DPS died we continued and ended up getting it.
  2. Yaiba Committed Player

Less than 30min because the group has troll for debuffs.
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

Pretty sure we used our usual setup of tank, heal, 2 DPS, but we might have had a debuff troll. We've done the alert both ways trying different setups and I can't recall exactly what we had during that instance. It wasn't very long, though. The shields do drop from time to time so you can just wait to pile on.
  4. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Pretty sure we did it in a “proper” group (1 of each role).
    And i will note it was just as fast as with 2 dps and even faster since we didnt wipe at all. Smoothest run yet and the burn didnt suffer much if at all.
    Very well done and role friendly alert IMO. Everything is squishy enough that 1 dps (if they know what they are doing) can burn just fine.
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Troll, Tank, DPS, Heal - Pretty sure it was way less than 30 minutes, why take two tanks anyway? What were you trying to do split the adds away?

I mean realistically the only reason people are dying in there is because they're not lunging the pacemakers, not blocking the skull (that's the real killer) and just standing in the spinning orbs. ;)
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Well majority of the 'wipes' were to restart because 1 dps was out. On our last attempt we didnt do that we just continued, and yes 2 tanks were to split adds and for boss, also I didnt say the full 85 was 1 attempt btw. Reread.
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Is what we did at 1st is 1 tank heal 2 dps, did that a few wipes. Kept getting bad combination of adds which kept killing the atomic tank. Which is why we did 2 tanks ice atomic and me as heal.

Was a fun feat I hope theres a elite alert next DLC with a similar feat
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

I've always enjoyed the Elite alerts as well. It's a lot easier to get a group of four together that I know are competent rather than trying to juggle the schedule of 8 people. Vast majority of the league are adults with jobs, families, and the assorted time sinks those tend to be. We aren't just no-lifing it in an MMO any more, LOL.
    • Like x 1